Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaming Mers? *looks around*

melusinah,

aeolius, i have! it looks awesome! i thought about joining, but my schedule is hectic and its hard for me to do long-distance d&d since i dont always have access to a computer or internet, and im starting work soon too

I'm a serious Silent Hill fan. And my hubby and I both fight over the PS3 and Diablo III. We used to both play WOW pretty heavily, and that's actually how we met! We've weaned ourselves off of it though, especially since Diablo came out. And we love tabletop games, I'm a pretty mean 4th Edition DM. :P
    Visit me on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/mermaidsofthegreatsaltlake

And check out my memoir of mermaid adventures and mishaps!
    http://memoirsofmermaidleiloni.blogspot.com/

Just keep swimming!

Senior Member Euro Pod Samantha Siren's Avatar
    I tried to play Silent Hill but i got scared in the first 10 minutes! I love Resident Evil games and Red Dead Redemption! I hear they are bringing a new one out Woopie!!!!! Also a fan of left4dead! Funny how im shit scared of silent hill but i can kill zombies all day! (As long as I'm playing co-op) Man I am such a chicken! Sodd it i'll stick with Lemmings!

Totes a gaming mer right here, although I have to admit I'm a bit like a fish out of water
    I only have a PS2, a Wii, and a computer that's slower than molasses in December
    therefore I love to play older Prince of Persia and God of War games<333
    Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts are amazing as well
    I grew up on Crash Bandicoot
    Formerly known as "maniacalmacchiato".

Member Rocky Mountain Pod Shivice's Avatar
    I'm a casual gamer. I only have a PS2 at the moment. I play Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Spyro, mostly RPG style games. I play sims and smackdown vs raw when I'm frustrated. Still play my PS games.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    I tried to play Silent Hill but i got scared in the first 10 minutes! I love Resident Evil games and Red Dead Redemption! I hear they are bringing a new one out Woopie!!!!! Also a fan of left4dead! Funny how im shit scared of silent hill but i can kill zombies all day! (As long as I'm playing co-op) Man I am such a chicken! Sodd it i'll stick with Lemmings!
    I was actually sooo the same way the first time I played...and I still kind of am. It's not uncommon (and I've played them over and over again!) for me to screech. I knew he was there. I knew that after the cutscene the monster was coming....yet for the 20th time I'm screeching and tossing the controller, and hubby is teasing me. Old habits die hard. lol But the storyline and art and concepts are so amazing, it's hard not to play through, just so you can understand them. I love the zombie shoot em up games too, but none of them hold a candle to the art of Silent Hill. That being said I might be a twisted mermaid...:S
    Visit me on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/mermaidsofthegreatsaltlake

And check out my memoir of mermaid adventures and mishaps!
    http://memoirsofmermaidleiloni.blogspot.com/

Just keep swimming!

I'm an MMO girl. I used to be addicted to WoW. I'm currently addicted to Atlantica Online which is awesome. I also still play Pokemon on my GBC. I grew up on Mario and Donkey Kong. I also have to admit I'm addicted to hidden object games on my ipad.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania happyguava's Avatar
    I play D&D regularly at the moment, which is awesome!

As for video games, I play quite a lot but I'm really not up-to-date. I have N64, Wii and DS, and yet 90% of my gaming is on the N64. It just never gets old, dammit!! Banjo Kazooie is pretty much the best game ever. I know, I'm so not hardcore.

I do get sporadic addictions to newer PC games though - I played Baldur's Gate 2 for like... days on end. My latest is Portal 2. Again, behind the times, but it's awesome!

I play games sometimes. My sisters and I play a lot of Gamecube games, and I play Sims on Gamecube and PC. (Not often on the computer though, sims 3 is addicting) Gauntlet: Dark Legacy is fun, but I always die and end up watching my sisters play until I can come back after they finish. I also play Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing as well. I had the game boy Sword of Mana, but it was given to my neighbor when my mom guilted me into giving the girl my gameboy and my Harvest Moon game , but now I'm playing Children of Mana.

edit: I also really wish I had the right system to get Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch when it comes out next year in North America, but I only have DS, and Ni No Kuni is not coming out in English for the DS, so I'd have to order from Japan, and I don't know very much Japanese.

I used to be an avid gamer when I was in high school, but after moving out on my own I haven't honestly devoted too much time to games.

I've owned every console out there at one point in time or another.

My favorite game of all time, tho, is The Sims. I've been playing that for over 10years now XD

I also enjoy RPGs such as Morrowind, TBS, FPS like Medal of Honor and I used to be really into the MMO WoW.

I have a friend who is heavily into table tops. I used to go over to his place once a week to try something new, but it's been months since I've been over there and I can't remember the names of any of those T_T

I go to PAXPrime every year, tho! That's such an amazing gaming convention!

LOL I got
    Xbox 360- with Kinect
    PC
    and Wii

Games I play:

Endless Ocean, Blue World (Wii)
    Sims 3 Pets (Xbox)
    Grabd Theft Auto (Xbox)
    Call Of Duty modern warfare & Black Ops Series (Xbox- Live as well)
    Dance Central series (Xbox-Kinect)
    Just Dance series (Xbox-Kinect)
    ZooTycoon 2: Ultimate ZooKeeper edition (PC)

Senior Member North Pacific Pod LindseyLu's Avatar
    I have a PS@, PS3 and XBOX...love gaming! Here's some of my all time faves (in no particular order)

Odyn Sphere - one of the most beautiful games ever made!
    Katamari Damacy
    Might and Magic Clash of Heroes
    Samurai Warriors
    Dynasty Warriors Series
    Devil May Cry Series
    Pixel Junk Monsters
    Phantom Dust
    God of War Series

I know I'm missing some...argh...

Most of these I've been able to play for years, never get old!

I don't really play any "hardcore games" but I do enjoy my Wii Games. Mostly AC:CF, Mario Kart and Super Mario Bros. Wii. I also play Webkinz, Portal and Zoo Tycoon but they aren't so much as the same. xD

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Morticia Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Morticia Mermaid On Twitter Add Morticia Mermaid on Facebook Add Morticia Mermaid on Google+
    Visit Morticia Mermaid's Youtube Channel
    Just got a new xbox 360 a couple weeks ago. Been playing Skyrim, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Fable 2&3, Halo ODST, Halo 4, And just finished Mass Effect last weekend. (Feel free to message me if you want gamer tag)

On PC I play a LOT of MMO's. Played WoW until MoP came out and they changed minimum requirements. Played PWI, FWI, and JD. Mainly playing Runes of Magic now
    I claim Pat 1001! ~Mermaid Morticia

Mermaid Tails and accessories available at ~ ♥Facebook- Siren's CallingGoogle+Website
    Morticia Mermaid FacebookGoogle+

Looking to get started playing, I need to get an xbox handle so I can play Destiny when it comes out. The boyfriend is super into Halo, like you wouldnt belive. He even makes Halo armor.

I need a fun name though
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

Follow Morticia Mermaid On Twitter Add Morticia Mermaid on Facebook Add Morticia Mermaid on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidNerenia View Post
    Looking to get started playing, I need to get an xbox handle so I can play Destiny when it comes out. The boyfriend is super into Halo, like you wouldnt belive. He even makes Halo armor.

I need a fun name though
    I'm seriously looking forward to when Destiny comes out too. When you figure out your gamer tag, let me know

Mermaid Tails and accessories available at ~ ♥Facebook- Siren's CallingGoogle+Website

Senior Member Pod of The South
    I'm playing Borderlands 2 right now with the boyfriend and am waiting for my copy of Aliens: Colonial Marines. I've played a little bit of Skyrim, but I haven't had time to sit down and really get into it yet

I'm super addicted to the Harvest Moon games (I seriously found a SNES emulator for my smartphone and was so excited when they had Harvest Moon). I even pre-ordered one of the games for a console I didn't even own once just so I could get the little stuffed Harvest Moon sheep they were offering.

I have a PS3 and Wii. My PC can't handle games right now. I also have a GameCube but it's not hooked up ever since I've been informed that Wiis play GameCube games. I might give it to my niece, but she's not even two yet so I don't think it'd do her much good!

So, love this thread, I'm not much of a gamer (love the oldies though, Super Mario, Donkey Kong, Etc) and now we have a PS3, and an XBOX 360. But I thought about flipping the question around...do any of you know of any mermaid games. I played HP5 with the xbox and loved it, and am now doing LOTR3 on it, but any underwater world games anyone knows about?
    "It is your choice to hide in a shell, or to be shrimply fintastic by being yourself"
    www.mermaidharmony.com
    MermaidHarmony@gmail.com Facebook:Mermaid Harmony Twitter: @MermaidHarmony

Quote Originally Posted by Taniira View Post
    I'm playing Borderlands 2 right now with the boyfriend and am waiting for my copy of Aliens: Colonial Marines. I've played a little bit of Skyrim, but I haven't had time to sit down and really get into it yet
    Aliens: Colonial Marines is awesome (and scary as hell if your playing in the dark while wearing turtle beaches... Not that I did that or anything ^^' ok, I did... Gave me nightmares for a few days). I got to play for a few days while my guy was visiting home from his station in San Diego.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Elle's Avatar
    Follow Elle On Twitter
    Visit Elle's Youtube Channel
    xbox 360, ps3. I like the RPG's. Assassin's Creed franchise, Portal, Lollipop Chainsaw, Fable franchise, Hunted, Guitar Hero, Red Faction, Bioshock 1 & 2
    "Will you walk a little faster?" said a Whiting to a Snail
    "There's a Porpoise right behind us and he's treading on my tail!"

Tail making progress http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...-making-a-tail