Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaming Mers? *looks around*

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Follow Mermaid Melusinah On Twitter Add Mermaid Melusinah on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Melusinah's Youtube Channel

Gaming Mers? *looks around*

Morning!

So I am a gamer. Love games. Currently playing Guild Wars 2 and LOVING it! Was just curious to see if there are any other gaming mers out there too!
    What sort of games do you like? Console? PC? What Genres? Games you are currently playing?
    I wanna know!

So lets talk video games! *puts on her nerd glasses*

Does Minecraft count??? It has to!!! Im not a serious gamer, but i do enjoy it! It also gave me a bunch of guy-friends! LOL
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani

Anyone play tabletop games?
    [I][B]What happens underwater, stays underwater...[/B][/I]

Senior Member Pod of Texas MermaidSaku's Avatar
    I play league of legends and secondlife i need to buy Guild wars lol xD

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Morticia Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Morticia Mermaid On Twitter Add Morticia Mermaid on Facebook Add Morticia Mermaid on Google+
    Visit Morticia Mermaid's Youtube Channel
    Trying to get my guild wars 2 to actually work. And I play WoW
    I claim Pat 1001! ~Mermaid Morticia

Mermaid Tails and accessories available at ~ ♥Facebook- Siren's CallingGoogle+Website
    Morticia Mermaid FacebookGoogle+

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod SilverSiren's Avatar
    Xbox 360, PS3, Computer, 3DS, Wii. Yeah, I play with all of those, to say I'm a serious gamer is an understatement. I am currently on my second go in Skyrim. I love most games, Zelda, Elder Scrolls, Journey, Halo... so mostly things that have a good adventurous story, I have a weakness for scary ones like Silent Hill and Alan Awake. I want to play Slender sometime too and I can't wait for the new Thief to come out (if it ever does?)! My husband is the lead designer for TTFusion, they make the LEGO games. So, yeah, I LOVE games. I'm just a big geek in general as I love sci-fi and fantasy books and films too and my whole base of my shop is built on fantasy costumes and SFX. Currently working on Red Riding Hoods cloak atm. Oh, and anime too.

Senior Member Euro Pod *Celine*'s Avatar
    I play the PS2, the WII and the XBox 360. I'm a big Final Fantasy fan and I also played Soulcalibur, Okami, Kingdom Hearts and so on. And also, I have to admit, I love playing Pokémon games on my Gameboy Ds and Professor Layton :-p

I think you'd call me a casual gamer. I sort of go through phases. I enjoy sandbox style games like the sims for blowing off steam, I really enjoyed most wii games that got me moving, when I was younger I played the final fantasy games and had a rom on my computer so I could play snes and I played a sailormoon game haha. I even still kick around on neopets hahaha

Senior Member Euro Pod Azurin Luna's Avatar
    Add Azurin Luna on Facebook
    I play Guild Wars 2 and The old Republic at the moment, though I also played Perfect World, but gained no friends on the server . Further I play several dance games on the xBox as well the Guitar Hero games. I'm also a D&D player and we are currently doing the Return to Castle Greyhawk story now, were I'm the DM *shifty eyes*
    Your imagination is your only limit

Pod of New England
    if any one plays GW2 and wants to add me go for it Melusinah Rhoth is my toon im working on atm.

I try not to play video games as I'm very easily addicted to them and I have so much work I should be doing for school x_x

That being said... currently about to finish my first run through of Dragon Age: Origins and absolutely loving it I also enjoy Minecraft, though again it's something I can't play during the school year--infinite legos, too hard to resist! Other than those, old gameboy games... kirby, pokemon, spiro, etc. I also like D&D, though my participation in games varies based on semesters.

minecraft, portal, portal 2, darksiders, darksiders 2, spore, castle crashers, battlefield, okami, gun, guitar hero, halo series, flower, journey, child of eden

Been a gamer since the NES.

Own the following:
    NES
    SNES
    Genesis
    N64
    PS1
    PS2
    Dreamcast
    DS
    GBA
    Xbox
    Gamecube
    PS3
    Wii
    and just pre-ordered the Wii U.

Yeah.....nerd. LOL

Mostly I'm a fighting and plat former fan.

Senior Member Pod of The South Blondie's Avatar
    I used to be a big gamer, now I enjoy writing and the Sims xD I'm retired I guess.

I used to play WoW hardcore but I've just lost interest in it, and MoP doesn't seem interesting at all to me. Just...Pandas... WHY? I'd rather see Nagas. And I used to play a little Minecraft, but that got repetitive. Oh and I tried Amnesia which was very fun until I got to the wine cellar and couldn't get past it.

We should start an underwater MerLARP... Mermaids, pearl divers, etc. Florida is a great place to try it!
    [I][B]What happens underwater, stays underwater...[/B][/I]

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    RPGs, for me, in the form of my weekly online Dungeons & Dragons campaign, set beneath the surface of the sea.
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

@Mermaid Melusinah: I'm currently playing City of Heroes (before it goes offline) and the PS3 game "Odin's Sphere" while making characters for the Dresden Files RPG. I would play WoW but I need to upgrade to Snow Lion or something first now.

@Drowning: I read a lot of tabletop rpgs, though I haven't had the chance to play many of them (finding a gaming group is tough). I also occasionally play board games with friends and cousins of mine... Borogove, Forbidden Island, King of Tokyo, etc. As far as larps, go, I'm still trying to come up with a mernetwork rpg (or get courtney to actually work on hers), but a larp would be a lot of fun.

@iBlondie: I agree, I liked the Worgen and the Draenei and Blood Elves (not to mention Undead and Night Elves from the original offerings), but I'd much rather see Nagas, Dragons, Harpies, Dryads/Keepers, Centaurs, Val'kyr, or Satyrs as a playable race than Pandaren.

well. as for video games, i mostly play pc games (i think its easier for me to control, maybe, im so awkward with controllers.) so on pc, i play:
    - star wars: the old republic (an EXCELLENT game, btw)
    - dungeons & dragons online (not so much anymore)
    - dc universe online (mostly just to pass time. its fun though)
    im thinking about trying lord of the rings online... but im not sure yet.

and on console, i only play a few, and its sort of rare.
    - skyrim (just made a character the other day)
    - assassins creed (i suck, but its such a good game i just have to try sometimes)

BUT i play tabletop dungeons & dragons RELIGIOUSLY, and i also play a somewhat similar role-playing game called vampire: the masquerade.

Pod of New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Brianna View Post

BUT i play tabletop dungeons & dragons RELIGIOUSLY, and i also play a somewhat similar role-playing game called vampire: the masquerade.
    I LOVE that game!!!

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Brianna View Post
    Have you looked over the Mer RPGs thread?
    (Formerly known as Æolius)