Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Gaming Mers? *looks around*

Totally a gamer mer here! The only other costuming I do(besides mermaidy things) is Halo cosplay...

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    I recently bought [Pokemon] Sun and started getting back into FE: Fates Conquest. I've already completed Birthright, but I stopped playing Conquest cause not grinding sucks >_> Bought some DLC packs and its so much easier trying to get through levels.

It just sucks though because as I'm building supports and going through different character conversations, I really want to play Awakening but the stupid price on Amazon went up. Maybe thats a good thing though becuase I should stop spending money

(the shark is Nintendo)

For computer, I love Sims but I don't play on the laptop and desktop has been fried and unreachable so no Sims unfortunately :/ Which sucks when I really want to build houses.

I also play the Wii and WiiU with friends.

Recently we played Clue, so that was a lot of fun. The other "board game" we play is 'Find It Splash'. Least thats what I think its called. It's a cute game but we get very competitive with it.

Even though I don't have much of a collection, I'm pretty much into gaming. I got some local (non mer) friends that usually have game nights every now and then and I'll get together with them to play some board games. I also have a Wii U and a 3DS. My favorite game to play on Wii U is Mario Kart 8, although I haven't played it in a few months. Used to also have a XBox 360, but I sold that back earlier in the year. Didn't play it much anyway outside of GTA V and NCAA Football 2014.

I play alot of games. Many MMO's and RPG's. Games like Assasin's Creed and Dishonored.. games like those two, are a huge thing for me. : P Yes, i play games quite alot.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    For any of you WoW playing fish, My guild is making our first attempt at Nighthold tonight and will probably have some open DPS slots for our run tonight Horde side. If you are interested let me know or say something in the merdiscord.

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

I'm a gaming mer. I own all Nintendo consoles (everything from nes to wii u and some rare stuff). Currently I'm mostly playing pokemon Sun, Xenoblade Chronicles x and the last story.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod MerGreg's Avatar
    Add MerGreg on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Saelyyia View Post
    For any of you WoW playing fish, My guild is making our first attempt at Nighthold tonight and will probably have some open DPS slots for our run tonight Horde side. If you are interested let me know or say something in the merdiscord.
    Sorry - my only Hordie is not leveled up for this Xpac yet. But good to know there are some other WoW folks on here!

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLyara View Post
    I'm a gaming mer. I own all Nintendo consoles (everything from nes to wii u and some rare stuff). Currently I'm mostly playing pokemon Sun, Xenoblade Chronicles x and the last story.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk
    I own all Nintendo consoles and handhelds (except for Game & Watch and Virtual Boy). The Switch will be the first Nintendo console I don't get right away due to Christmas making be broke. I just recently completed Pokémon Moon with a full Pokedex. If anyone here on the board is looking for any Pokémon to complete their Pokedex, I'll be happy to help out.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by MerGreg View Post
    Sorry - my only Hordie is not leveled up for this Xpac yet. But good to know there are some other WoW folks on here!
    There definitely are. I post when we have events going on in the Mer-Discord a bunch as well if you are ever looking for stuff to do with others Horde Side.

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

For those that plays Pokemon. Pokemon Bank finally updated so your past Pokemon can now be in Sun & Moon.

Gamer on PC, NES, SNES, N64, Wii, PS2, PS4, Xbox360, 3DS. =P

Addicted to Assassins Creed, Skyrim, Fallout, Mass Effect, Katamari Damacy, Zelda, Smash Bros., Minecraft, Sims (especially Island Adventures).... That's about it for now. haha
    Last edited by nerdymermaid121; 02-13-2017 at 09:09 PM.
    Just keep swimming...

PS4 - Urbanmagick I play DBZ Xenoverse, NeverWinter, Warframe, DC Universe,

Would love to get back into WoW. Loved it.

I'm pretty much a Nintendo gamer. I have stop lately investing my time into mermaiding while working so I think I may be losing my gamer class soon.

Senior Member Pod of The South thatotakugalaxy's Avatar
    Add thatotakugalaxy on Facebook
    PS4 - minecraft, project diva, assassins creed, final fantasy games,

PC - minecraft, twin saga, aura kingdom, who's your daddy?, rwby: grimm eclipse

Iphone - fire emblem heroes, mystic messenger, lust at horror manor.

3DS - kingdom hearts, fire emblem, devil survivor, ETC.

Its 4:30am i cant name them all xD i play alot more games.. but i tired:-;
    I got pokemon moon for christmas, i didn't really like it tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    St Augustine FL mermaid! I'm a bit crazy, but I swear I can be fun to be around

I'm looking into starting tabletop gaming (my boyfriend was a DM and from what I hear a great one) but other than that I'm mostly one-player, Nintendo 64, Xbox 360 without internet, that sorta thing. But I'm learning

Sent from my Shellphone using Tapatalk for Android
    Currently deciding on a color/design and saving up for my first tail!

Member Chesapeake Pod
    Pod of The South
    I will be moving this summer, most likely to Virginia.

Visit Mermaid Lanier's Youtube Channel
    My mom is relatively anti-gaming, so I've never been able to get a system of my own. But with borrowing stuff from my dad's office (it's a weird office), having gaming nerd friends, and watching a looot of cutscenes on YouTube, I definitely know what I like in the gaming world.

My favorite game of all time is The Last of Us, but it's quickly followed by all Assassin's Creed. (I'm a sucker for a good storyline and characters.) I also love the idea of playing Skyrim, and really want to try Attack on Titan. The 3D manuever gear looks epic.

I play on ps4. I play the following games farming simulator, GTAV, minecraft.
    Sink or Swim

I play gta5 too on ps3

Quote Originally Posted by Kaila Mermaid View Post
    My phone won't let me do a quote, but KaylinSilvermerr I'd totally love to compare dice haha. I inherited a sack full of them from my uncle and it has some interesting assortments lol
    Kaila! I'm so sorry I missed this! Grad school ate my brain!
    Yes please! I have a sizeable collection of dice...which...keeps growing...obviously. In fact, one of my dice sets gave me an idea for a mermaid tail.

~Kaylin

This is hilarious. I first commented on this thread when I was twelve and raved about Minecraft. Five years later and all I'm going to say is... Minecraft.
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani