Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Gaming Mers? *looks around*

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Darn. Why they can't just continue the X-wing or Rogue Squadron series is beyond me.
    What they really need to do is continue KOTOR...
    Yes the online game is cool, but nothing compared to the others.

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    I may be a little quiet during this weekend. Blame Pokemon.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicious View Post
    What they really need to do is continue KOTOR...
    Yes the online game is cool, but nothing compared to the others.
    Sadly, given what EA is doing (treating single-player as an afterthought and throwing everything into a free-for-all, deeply flawed game like Battlefront), that's unlikely. The best thing you can do is vote with your wallet and just not buy until they put their act together, or pass the rights to someone who has.

Yeah. I refuse to buy any modern video games right now. I think the last AAA game I bought was Call of Duty Ghosts in like 2013 or so. I don't have any modern consoles and my computer is fairly old, I can't play most of them anyways. I should be getting the parts to build a gaming PC in the next year or so, which'll be nice. And who else plays Minecraft? I'm excited for that now! It seems we'll be receiving a major update somewhat soon that should be especially befitting of us, the Aquatic Update! They're adding a ton of ocean and sea related content to the game. There's going to be dolphins, fish, kelp, coral, sunken shipwrecks, and more. It looks like they're also fixing underwater visibility, which will be amazing. Once I get a computer that can handle ENBs, Optifine, and nicer texture packs, that's going to be so beautiful... I know it's a stretch, but I'd love to see them add sailable ships, islands, as well as fix rivers.
    Proud Merman, Eaglescout, DIYer, and lover of nature

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    My nephew doesn't like shopping, so I've been playing Minecraft with him! I play on an rpg survival server called, Teldaria. My name on MC is Groffles_Bear. I also sometimes play on Hypixel too.
    Formerly known as ireneho

That's cool. I prefer to play on small survival servers, talking with friends and building things. I've never been much one for big servers with nothing but minigames, it feels kind of impersonal. How do you make friends on a server with 2,000 players? How do you stand a server without building and survival, the main point of the game? But that aquatic update is going to be amazing when it comes out. We'll be able to build beaches and tropical paradises! I just hope they add palm trees in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Takahao View Post
    That's cool. I prefer to play on small survival servers, talking with friends and building things. I've never been much one for big servers with nothing but minigames, it feels kind of impersonal. How do you make friends on a server with 2,000 players? How do you stand a server without building and survival, the main point of the game? But that aquatic update is going to be amazing when it comes out. We'll be able to build beaches and tropical paradises! I just hope they add palm trees in the future.
    Sometimes has now turned into not going back! I just wanted to try out all the games, none of them are to my liking. So now I mainly play on Teldaria with my nephew.

Last weekend my friend lended me his guitar hero guitar, and i'm currently playing "Green Day: Rockband". I really missed playing with a plastic guitar and not look childish while doing so xD
    The world sees us as Merfolk
    We see ourselves as a Pod, as a family
    We live to swim

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    I play MC simple for a lack of anything better. xD I usually play on a small survival server.

I can't wait for the Aquatic update though.

If anyone wants to play together sometimes on a server I'm open.

I'm a D&D playing mer! No video game RPG has ever satisfied me the way Dungeons and Dragons has. Not that Skyrim hasn't come close. (Also Baldur's Gate but I've never beaten that because I'm bad at it...)
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    I'm back. I've finished most of the new pokemon game. Just slowly filling out the pokedex on Ultra Sun. Anyone else here plays Animal Crossing on mobile?
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of the Great Lakes

I play World Of Warcraft and Sims 4

Mermaid Avalon

Working Hard to Make the World a Better Place

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    Horde or Alliance?

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of the Great Lakes

Alliance mostly

Mermaid Avalon

Working Hard to Make the World a Better Place

Member Pod of Cali
    I'm a gaming mer. I play tons of games ranging from Overwatch to final fantasy~ I love the Sims franchise~ I also enjoy various RPG's from retro to modern.

I also like to play games on my pc.I usually play fps and rpg games

Hey, thought I’d pop in and tell y’all about this card game I got. It’s called One Deck Dungeon and it’s super fun. I’ve been playing it by myself (it’s a cooperative 1-2 player game, but you can combine decks to accommodate more players) and I’m totally hooked. Also, any gamer girls out there will be pleased to hear that the character cards feature women in practical, realistic armor, so that’s a plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I game too! Frm black shot to lol

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Games I now play are Tera, modded Minecraft with my nephew (we have our own private server!) and Neverwinter. Mostly because they're all free.

Thinking of going back into PWI Wonderland, just to see what the expansion is all about.

I still have Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim which I've yet to complete! When I play these games, I ignore the quests and go exploring!
    Last edited by Mermaid Jaffa; 05-24-2018 at 10:24 AM.

I don't play that many games anymore, my computer isn't all that new, and can't run a lot of stuff. So right now I just play Minecraft, though some of my other hobbies (namely making scale and maille armor) are pulling me away from that right now. But I can't wait to build a PC when I have the money! I really want to get the remastered Dark Souls trilogy, Crash N-Sane Trilogy, and hopefully the Spyro remaster will be out on PC by then as well. I also need to get the Elder Scrolls anthology. How does that list sound for starting a PC gaming library?