Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Gaming Mers? *looks around*

Senior Member Euro Pod Azurin Luna's Avatar
    Add Azurin Luna on Facebook
    I don't get the chance to really play anymore. But when I do, it's either Minecraft on our own server or Divine Divinity 2. I used to play The Old Republic, loved the story in there, but I can't immerse myself into it anymore with the little one around.
    Your imagination is your only limit

I play Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition (i both play and am a dungeon master), PS3 Assassin's creed games as well as PS4 Assassin's creed games, Tom Clancey's Ghost Recon for PS4 but that is mainly it

Most of my time is spent working or caring for my wife, but I won't say no to an immersive open-world game like Fallout. I had really high hopes for Far Cry 5, but I read up how bleak and nihilistic it was, so no thanks.

Unfortunately, there's very little upcoming to make me excited. The last big game I got was Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus, but I'm no longer as excited about good games as I used to be.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Everyone. PC is the way to go. Subnautica, MC. Xbox Is good for things like halo and diablo

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    North Pacific Pod

Oregon. Home of bipolar weather and rain in 30 degree weather.
    Add SIF on Facebook
    Visit SIF's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by KTMaggs View Post
    Everyone. PC is the way to go. Subnautica, MC. Xbox Is good for things like halo and diablo

I prefer tabletop RPG, but SubNautica, Horizon Zero Dawn, Skyrim and RECKONING are good routes too. LOVED Kingdoms of Analog: Reckoning

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    When you're caught and find yourself tossed back,
    take advantage of the motion, and catch the next wave!

Skyrim is amazing !!!! I want to give sea of thrives a try though

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Skyrim is amazing !!!!

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app
    Yup. Yup it is! I only did a few quests to get me to lvl5 before, I went out to explore the lands. There is so much to see and kill. And by the time, you finish going round to all of the dungeons, that very first one you explored has respawned the monsters! So more loot!!

When I played Morrowind, I'd collect all the lanterns, torches and blue cloth. Until they crashed my game...
    Formerly known as ireneho

Currently I am enjoying sea of thieves, minecraft, magic the gathering, pokemon (heartgold), Terra, Lego marvel super heroes, monster hunter world, skylanders, subnatica, pathfinder, dungeons and dragons fifth ed, and an unhealthy amount of random board games/card games.
    When I get the chance to go to an arcade I enjoy pac-man, and dance dance revolution.

I play a smattering of single player computer games, and I play in a Pathfinder game, and play and run a lot of TORG and Powered by the Apocalypse one shots.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid_Rain's Avatar
    Add Mermaid_Rain on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid_Rain's Youtube Channel
    I won't bore you all with the full list of stuff that I play, but I spend way too much time between ps4, pc, and tabletop gaming...Legend of Zelda, Warhammer 40k, Diablo 3, Warframe, Destiny, and World of Warcraft are my favorites, though I'm also waiting VERY impatiently for Sea of Thieves!

Quote Originally Posted by Mer_Adella View Post
    I play Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition (i both play and am a dungeon master), PS3 Assassin's creed games as well as PS4 Assassin's creed games, Tom Clancey's Ghost Recon for PS4 but that is mainly it
    Ghost Recon Wildlands? Been playing that one on and off with my husband when we can manage to keep the game from disconnecting...stealing helicopters and taking down drug lords shouldn't be that fun lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Rain View Post
    I won't bore you all with the full list of stuff that I play, but I spend way too much time between ps4, pc, and tabletop gaming...Legend of Zelda, Warhammer 40k, Diablo 3, Warframe, Destiny, and World of Warcraft are my favorites, though I'm also waiting VERY impatiently for Sea of Thieves!
    Diablo is good but gets boring after you finish. Legend of Zelda was good and world of Warcraft is great

No arguments on Diablo. It does get really repetitive after a bit, but it's the main family go-to for some reason over here.

Sea of Thieves got very poor reviews and now none of my gaming buddies want to try it. I can't justify spending the money to buy it if I can't play with my friends, so I won't. Very disappointed.

Got into Subnautica recently though so there's that.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Subnautica is just beautiful! I had a hard time talking myself into buying it, but I'm so glad that I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Rain View Post
    No arguments on Diablo. It does get really repetitive after a bit, but it's the main family go-to for some reason over here.
    I feel the same. My steam library is full hack-n-slash games thanks to my brother, who showed me Diablo 2 once. I own Torchlight 1-2, Titan Quest Anniversary Edition, Dungeon Siege trilogy and currently looking to but Grim Dawn with all expansions. But it gets repetitive indeed and I really have nothing against other genres like racing games or Microsoft Solitaire collection.
    I don't like shooters though. I tried to play Counter-Strike and Overwatch but my reaction is so slow...

I sometimes steal some gaming time when my kid is napping. I'm currently bouncing back and forth between Horizon Zero Dawn and Dragon Age Inquisition. Most my play is on consoles or handhelds. I also play tabletop games and RPGs, though less so of late. My husband and I were super into the Game of Thrones Living Card Game for a while and hope to get back into it eventually.

Ps4 gaming is almost all I do some days.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    These days, I play Minecraft. Because its free!

I play on a public modded server during the school term and in school holidays, my nephew, niece and some of my nephew's friends play together on his server.
    Formerly known as ireneho

I love anything Nintendo, especially excited for the release of the new Animal Crossing game for switch. Currently trying to beat the harder levels of Yoshi's Crafted world. I do enjoy watching Let's Plays of scarier games, and I also watch my boyfriend play games that are too difficult/scary/not my cup of tea.