Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaming Mers? *looks around*

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Follow Mermaid Melusinah On Twitter Add Mermaid Melusinah on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Melusinah's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Harmony View Post
    So, love this thread, I'm not much of a gamer (love the oldies though, Super Mario, Donkey Kong, Etc) and now we have a PS3, and an XBOX 360. But I thought about flipping the question around...do any of you know of any mermaid games. I played HP5 with the xbox and loved it, and am now doing LOTR3 on it, but any underwater world games anyone knows about?
    I honestly have no idea... but i have always said that underwater aspects of so many games are super over looked. I would LOVE a game that plays as well as any other with nothing but water theme. i mean the potential there is immense! the graphics would be incredible and just the sheer awesome of it... The only game that i have see that i can say that has worthy underwater anything really (that I have personally played myself) is Guild Wars 2. They made it feel like a whole world! not just a space or area you travel through.

If I find any that have a good strong water theme to them, I'll be sure to let you know!

Side note for all you D&D fans... Any one else excited about NeverWinter? >_>

Have you guys played Primal? It has a whole underwater zone and "undine" form. Also, of course, kingdom hearts has the atlantica areas. Demon Crest for super nintendo had a cool underwater form as well.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Morticia Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Morticia Mermaid On Twitter Add Morticia Mermaid on Facebook Add Morticia Mermaid on Google+
    Visit Morticia Mermaid's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Melusinah View Post

Side note for all you D&D fans... Any one else excited about NeverWinter? >_>
    YES!!! I applied for the CB and I'm hoping I hear back from them
    I claim Pat 1001! ~Mermaid Morticia

Mermaid Tails and accessories available at ~ ♥Facebook- Siren's CallingGoogle+Website
    Morticia Mermaid FacebookGoogle+

Pod of New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lexia View Post
    YES!!! I applied for the CB and I'm hoping I hear back from them
    Crux is playing in CB... ergo I got to dabble a bit... its so full of win

Senior Member Pod of The South
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lexia View Post
    Aliens: Colonial Marines is awesome (and scary as hell if your playing in the dark while wearing turtle beaches... Not that I did that or anything ^^' ok, I did... Gave me nightmares for a few days). I got to play for a few days while my guy was visiting home from his station in San Diego.
    I'm glad you think so! It gives me hope! I'm in a big cosplay group that dresses up as the Marines (there's a pic in another thread somewhere where I painted a mermaid on my armor) and a lot of the guys are really hardcore nitpicky fans that aren't enjoying it as much as they hoped, but I'm not one of those types so I think I'll like it. I think I'm the last person in the group to be getting the game, but it's worth the wait to get a free copy! There's also a lot of hoopla you may've seen about the release and how it kept getting pushed back and isn't the same game as the playable demos they had at Cons.

Oh my god these are MY PEOPLE

who else is a Valve whore don't be shy Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead and Portal is my shit

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    I never owned a game until I fell ill and had to stay in bed for several years.
    (Unimaginable for someone who is working as a dancer)

Thus I discovered games, and I must say SL and WoW saved my life (literally).
    Later on, I fell in love with Final Fantasy (especially 4).
    I tried some asian MMOs, but I couldn't get into them despite wanting to play a chinese game badly.
    So I loved when MoP came out, lol!
    Couldn't care less about Pandas, though.
    I had been hoping for years Naga would become playable, so meh.

SL would still be great if I had people to meet, or things left to do.
    It's a platform really, not a "game" giving out virtual tasks to burn your time
    Therefor, not many get into it despite it being awesome for creating your own stuff exactly as you want it.

Nowadays, I just prefer First Life over it all
    Why should I swim around in SL as a mermaid when I can do so for real?
    (Which reminds me again of why I started SL in the first place: metamorph into anything you want.
    Dress in anything you want, make it yourself. Be a fairy. A snake. A dragon. FLY.)

Senior Member Pod of The South Marlin's Avatar
    Add Marlin on Facebook
    Sorry Erie- Xbox guy here... Anybody play Minecraft or Battlefield?
    Even mermaids need tech support.

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Miyu's Avatar
    TAAAAABLEEEEEETOOOOOOP.... I've played D&D a tiny bit, and I got Airship Pirates by Abney Park a couple of years ago for Christmas (And got it signed when I got AP to come to Denver!!!), but no-one out here wants to play because they're all lame and just want to go all South Park on their various MMOs... :P

Dance games, Wii, MARIO CART! Legend of Dragoon, Kingdom Hearts, some Final Fantasy, Cooking Mama, Metal Gear Solid, and though I haven't had the chance to play all the way through, Zelda. I've had a couple of PSPs that I always end up getting stolen from me or have to sell... oh, and Lemmings. Got snowed in at a friend's hose when we were trying to move him across the state, and we unpacked the Xbox and played Lemmings for like 5 days...

~Miyu the Rainforest Mermaid~

TwitterFacebookInstagram
    Fundraiser (Soon to be updated)

Pod of New England
    As I said, I am an MMO-er. Sooooo the new FF!! O_O *drools* My Fiance is in the BETA right now! *MOAR drools* its incredible!

The new Final Fantasy? O.O

TwitterFacebookInstagram

Pod of New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Mermaid View Post
    The new Final Fantasy? O.O
    'Tis an MMO

Senior Member Pod of Cali angelstarfish's Avatar

Follow angelstarfish on Tumblr Visit angelstarfish's Youtube Channel
    I have a Wii system that I use everyday for exercise. I have about 50 games, I think- I lost track...

My favorite Wii game is called Island Resort.

I just started Dragon Age II last night... so far I have played for over 8 hours XD I just get so drawn into them!!
    Mermaid Jade
    (Instagram | Facebook | tumblr)

Add Marlin on Facebook
    @Melusinah- Correct me if I'm wrong- but isn't Bethesda releasing an Elder Scrolls MMO too?

I wish I could play MMO's -_-; they look like so much fun, but on MMO's and online shooter games, I just can't move that camera around fast enough! I've seen my bf play and I'm such a n00b in comparison... And besides, my computer barely wants to run the internet, much less an MMO lol... I just wish someone would take a break from the MMOs and play Wii with me! *cries* Or Airship Pirates, I've been wanting to play it for so long and I've had the book for almost 2 years now! ;_;

TwitterFacebookInstagram

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    Yay!! I only play League of Legends, but I usually play Nami or Soraka, sometimes Annie, but I'm saving up for Cassiopeia. Anyone else think we need more upper body human males?
    My username there is the same here, mermaiddottie.
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod
    I have an gbc, gba, ps2, xbox 360, pc and now a wii u that I share with my bf. And we plan on getting a ps4 probably next year. All time favorite game is kingdom hearts and the bioshock series. I LOVE bioshock infnite!!

Add Marlin on Facebook
    @Chenne- I've been meaning to get into Bioshock, but have never had the time (or money...) but I've always heard it's a great series.