Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaming Mers? *looks around*

I have no idea if I've posted in this thread before or not, but...

I'm a gamer! My gf actually finally hooked up our tv to the computer so we can have a better screen going when we play mmo's together. I'm kind of a Nintendo fan girl, so most of my favorite series and games come from them. The Legend of Zelda is tops in my book; my favorite game being Links Awakening.

Does anyone have mermaidy game suggestions? I know Lanai said she plays Endless Ocean, which I recommend to anyone who has a Wii. There aren't any mermaids, but you travel around the world and dive in lots of fun locations. The main plot is really interesting and magical, but there are lots of side quests and other things to do too. I've finished both games in the series (although I have lots of little things to complete to really get it finalized) and I really hope they make more.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Kelda's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Kelda on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Kelda's Youtube Channel
    Try out Aquaria and The Undergarden. Though they're not mermaidy per se, they're ocean themed and I enjoyed playing them, and Aquaria is about as close to a mermaid game as I have found

Thanks! I'll check them out c:

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    I based the bards in my undersea D&D game off Aquaria and Loom.

(Formerly known as Æolius)

Senior Member Euro Pod selkie13's Avatar
    Skyrim for the win!!

Add Vixy on Facebook
    I play World of Warcraft, Aion and The Old Republic. Horde, Asmodian and Imperial ftw :P Also tabletop sometimes and role play, MUDs and I larp too.

I LOVE Minecraft both online and pocket edition. Has anyone been on Zombie hordes? It is really fun. Megacraft is an awesome server as well. I'm a firebender on the avatar server on it and I also built Mako island on creative. My name is Potionpurple7734
    "I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun."

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    The only game I really play is Kerbal Space program. The little kerbals are so cute!

Senior Member Pod of Cali spottedcatfish's Avatar
    Follow spottedcatfish On Twitter Add spottedcatfish on Facebook Add spottedcatfish on Google+
    Follow spottedcatfish on Tumblr Visit spottedcatfish's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Drowning View Post
    Anyone play tabletop games?
    Drowning, Yes I love tabletop games. I'm a Magic the Gathering fan / board games. I also play indie video games and great story based adventure and puzzle games.

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Game Night!

In prior adventures, the party ventured into the seemingly abandoned undersea fortress of Dramij to rescue the child Jaenan. There they encountered the devil rays known as ixitxachitl, an amorphous ooze known as the Living Song, and the last creation of Dramij - the Temporal Prognosticator. Though the devil rays had imprisoned Jaenan within the device, the novice Chronomancer was unable to control it. Once more, she was lost in the Stream of Time.

In tonight’s game, the party enjoys a bit of a rest in a merfolk city near the wizard’s fortress. Within a taven known as Highwater they met a psionic salt hag who went by the name of Mama Redfish. She knew a bit about nacremancy, the magic of pearls, and the secrets of the unusual gems found within the oversized sea urchins indigenous to the region. The party has learned that one of their party had been body-swapped with an ixitxachitl. And yet all is not as it appears.

“Heirs of Turucambi” is a 3.5e D&D game run via IRC on Sunday nights from 8pm-11pm Eastern.
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    I play Perfect World International. One of the races is a Tideborn which are ocean people that can change into a mermaid when you are resting to get mana back!
    I haven't played Guild Wars 2 in months, not enough lvls or stuff to do. I have a variety of games that I flit from. Wow, Rift, D3, The Elder Scrolls series and Neverwinter. Haven't played them much lately, got tired of grinding the levels, then grinding to get gear to get better gear for raids, then getting more gear for heroic raids and stuff.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Ilyena's Avatar
    Add Ilyena on Facebook
    Visit Ilyena's Youtube Channel
    Just went through this whole thread so far and I thought I'd add my little contribution also XP.

Firstly...So many gaming Mers..YAYYY

PC games: SWTOR, haven't played in a couple of months and there's a couple of patches to be done before I can play again.
    Consol: mainly my 3DS, with pokemon, zelda, rabids and sonic, unless over a friends place who have other consoles then I play what ever is going XP, as long as I'm not alone as I really suck at shooting and am a better medic/re-spawn point.

Little bit over now ^_^
    When Fantasy is Reality

Links: ^_^
    >
    Mermaid Ilyena >Adelaide Mermaids
    >
    Hippocampus Creations >Etsy

I play Perfect World International. I'm on the Dreamweaver server. I have a level 77 Archer, and I'm planning on making a Tideborn maybe.. Debating between an Assassin or Psychic, probably Assassin.. It's a fun game imo. I'm hoping to get into some new mmo's soon, as there's a few more that are arc supported. Man I love that, keeping games in one place for easy access I'm gonna look through here eventually, find out the people who play it. If you do, pm me

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by XMermaidMarinaX View Post
    I play Perfect World International. I'm on the Dreamweaver server. I have a level 77 Archer, and I'm planning on making a Tideborn maybe.. Debating between an Assassin or Psychic, probably Assassin.. It's a fun game imo. I'm hoping to get into some new mmo's soon, as there's a few more that are arc supported. Man I love that, keeping games in one place for easy access I'm gonna look through here eventually, find out the people who play it. If you do, pm me
    My Tideborn is named, Maerb. Can't remember which server I'm on, she lvl 30ish.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Dacora's Avatar
    Anyone played Assissans Creed black flag yet?
    Im officially hooked. Its amazing, I love it and only makes me want to be a pirate mermaid even more. XD

~The goldfish mermaid~

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer On Twitter Add Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Tumblr Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Flickr Visit Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Youtube Channel
    Used to play Guild Wars, now I only play Guild Wars 2. Finished the game with a mesmer, now a lvl 10 Elementalist.

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Fun123joker's Avatar

Follow Fun123joker on Tumblr
    i never really played boardgames because i never have people to play them with. i want to try out magic the gathering one day but i contuine to suck at yu-gi-oh. im a ninento person but sometimes if i really like the game rhat is not on my consel then i would watch walkthroughs.
    OH BTW PEOPLE WITH POKEMON X AND Y I WANT TO BATTLE SO MY FRIEND CODE IS 2079-7622-2276 please tell me if you gonna send it k

gif. from Free! Eternal summer ending
    ・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    So, does anyone play FF14: ARR?

I had such high hopes for FF14, was there when the first borked version launched.
    Unsubbed, never went back
    I'd love any feedback about ARR.

Perfect World and Jade Dynasty were 2 of those pretty games I gave a try, but couldn't get into despite my love for anything asian.
    JD was just too automated and the controls were weird.
    PW was so pretty and all, I made a tideborn of course (the reason I looked into it ),
    but somehow I lost all interest before I even reached the level where one gets the waterform...

Maybe I'll give it another try when the Acti-Blizz-dumbs really go through with their idea to sell geared 90s with maxed professions.
    I'd take ANY F2P game over that money-grabbing BS!

Oh, I also leveled a LOTRO character on Laurelin for roleplay several times, but I wasn't a fan despite being a big Tolkien geek (maybe that's why )

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Morticia Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Morticia Mermaid On Twitter Add Morticia Mermaid on Facebook Add Morticia Mermaid on Google+
    Visit Morticia Mermaid's Youtube Channel

Re: Gaming Mers? *looks around*

I'm mainly a 360 gamer, nothing like the feel if a controller resting in your hands. Also been playing guild wars 2. Going to be checking out pw's newest game, never winter nights, soon too. Saw it at a friends house and it looks pretty cool. Only game when I have time though, or can't sleep.

Want my 360 gamer tag, send me a message

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2
    I claim Pat 1001! ~Mermaid Morticia

Mermaid Tails and accessories available at ~ ♥Facebook- Siren's CallingGoogle+Website
    Morticia Mermaid FacebookGoogle+

Senior Member Pod of Texas Kaila Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Kaila Mermaid On Twitter Add Kaila Mermaid on Facebook
    Follow Kaila Mermaid on Tumblr
    ... I have no idea where to start o.o
    As of right now, I primarily play my 360, but I've been gaming since I was two (Spyro the Dragon ftw) so the list is faarrr too long to post. I have a Nintendo DS, but it's really only used for Pokemon. I couldn't really get into the game style of the Wii, even if it came to games such as Resident Evil. I'm also building up my Chaos Space Marine army in Warhammer 40K and am an avid DnD player as well. I guess my current fixations would be anything by Bethesda Studios and Assassins Creed IV Black Flag, mainly for the scenery, seeing as it has an almost entirely different feel from the rest of the series. Depending on the FPS I quite like those. Not much for COD. This post ended up longer than I expected, haha.