Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chesapeake Pod Mer-meet up Details

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod

Chesapeake Pod Mer-meet up Details

we should start planning dates and what not just so everymer can have their schedule clear for the meet up in 2013!
    I was wondering what you mers think about meeting up at sailwinds park in cambridge? There are hardly any waves and people
    love seeing Bubbles and I as mermaids there, bet their jaws would drop if they saw more . Or, if everymer is still hooked on the
    camping trip idea there is always castways rv resort in ocean city, MD. I love it there, please look into it!
    BTW what month is best so far? June, July, or August? June is best for me but I can adjust.

Sailwinds Park:
    http://www.sailwindscambridge.com/
    Name:  071.JPG
Views: 562
Size:  26.1 KB

Castaways OC RV Resort:
    http://castawaysrvoc.com/

Name:  BEACH2.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  32.9 KB

Please comment below with a list of best dates for you and which location you prefer!
    Last edited by Mermaid Saphira; 09-23-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Chesapeake Pod
    Best dates: Anytime, any weekend, June-July. June is best!

Last edited by Mermaid Saphira; 10-05-2012 at 12:30 PM.
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Chesapeake Pod
    is any mer going to pipe up!? c'mon mers!

Hmmm... maybe... it could be a lot of fun, and ocean city is cool to visit

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod ShyMer's Avatar
    Sorry, I've been busy with things lately. I feel like June, but I'm hesitant about choosing a date so early, as I don't know what I'll have to do next summer. Also I want to see some other mers from our region chiming in.

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    Pod of The South

Not August or you will miss Merpalooza

Chesapeake Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyMer View Post
    Sorry, I've been busy with things lately. I feel like June, but I'm hesitant about choosing a date so early, as I don't know what I'll have to do next summer. Also I want to see some other mers from our region chiming in.
    well, thats okay! take ur time, I just wanted to make sure everymer has their schedule open for the meet

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod
    I know I am always up for a camping trip. =3 My summer is wide open for the time being, so when ya'll get it nailed down just let me know.

Chesapeake Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainMermaidBrooke View Post
    I know I am always up for a camping trip. =3 My summer is wide open for the time being, so when ya'll get it nailed down just let me know.
    Great! We would love to have you there

I perfer ocean city. Hopefully ill have a tail by then!

Oooh! Ocean city? I've never been there ever, despite living so close. XD First time I went to the ocean was this year. I went to Myrtle beach and it was beautiful.

I would suggest after the "senior week" that the high schools of Maryland hold. It's when all of the graduating students decend upon Ocean City. I hear that places are pretty booked then, and also there's lots of police having to chase after the hooligans. I think it's usually earlyier in the summer rather than later.

Mermaid Photine
    Previously known as Memaid Pandorah

Chesapeake Pod
    ^^^ that is why I think that Castaways would be the better choice. Course, I have never been a big fan of Ocean City

Chesapeake Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by angie View Post
    I perfer ocean city. Hopefully ill have a tail by then!
    Well, either way we would still be in ocean city... good luck getting ur tail!!

June or July would work for me. Hubby says he will mertend for whoever may need assistance.

Chesapeake Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrow Fair Isle View Post
    June or July would work for me. Hubby says he will mertend for whoever may need assistance.
    Awesome! and that is so sweet

Senior Member Pod of The South MermaidHyli's Avatar
    Add MermaidHyli on Facebook
    Im from Southern MD but live in South VA while school finishes up. Id be super pumped to meet up. And yes my god please after senior week. When I went it was so trashy and drunk hs students every where..although the drunk bus is pretty entertaining...if not ocean city we could do Va Beach since Mermaids are a big thing there..we may get swarmed with people but hey itd be fun and a good way to put our names out there. Me personally would prefer July because Im getting married in June and have honeymoon the rest of the month :3 haha but if its before June 15th count me in!!

I wish I was away in Ingo
    Far away across the briny sea
    Sailing over deepest waters
    Where love nor care never trouble me

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod ShyMer's Avatar
    I've got a lot of summer camps I'm working for this year so I'm not sure about my schedule yet, but I'd love to do something, especially if we can get a bigger group going.
    congratulations, hyli i hope you can come along to whatever we decide to do!

Any details of a meet up?

I'll be in Bethany Beach Delaware this coming weekend and for the next two or three weeks. Anyone in the area?

Sept. 7th in Va Beach there are a few of us getting together. Maybe even a photo shoot with Chris Crumley if all works out. PM or Facebook me if interested. I need to know ASAP thanks <3