Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Mermaid YouTube Series?

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar

Visit Mermaid_Izzy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Hunter View Post
    One idea I've had for a while as a way for people to collaborate long-distance would be an anthology series, where each episode is its own story with its own cast and characters. Different groups of people can act out the episodes and the rest of the work can be shared online.
    That's a cool idea!

Sent from my ShellPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod MidnightMer's Avatar
    Yeah, that could be a possibility, but we would all still need a few people near us that we could act with. I also figured that I would venture that I enjoy creative writing a lot, and have written a bunch of things myself. I could maybe help people with script writing when my school is done for the summer if I have time.

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar

Visit Mermaid_Izzy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMer View Post
    Yeah, that could be a possibility, but we would all still need a few people near us that we could act with. I also figured that I would venture that I enjoy creative writing a lot, and have written a bunch of things myself. I could maybe help people with script writing when my school is done for the summer if I have time.
    I think I could also. I love to write. And maybe someone could do a solo performance. It would be more challenging with less dialog and more physical acting, but interesting to see!

Sent from my ShellPhone using Tapatalk