View Poll Results: Attending the meet up on the 13th?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 33.33%
  • No

3 50.00%
  • Maybe

1 16.67%

Thread: Roll call for the October Meet Up

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Morticia Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Morticia Mermaid On Twitter Add Morticia Mermaid on Facebook Add Morticia Mermaid on Google+
    Visit Morticia Mermaid's Youtube Channel

Cool Roll call for the October Meet Up

Roll call time! Who all is planning on going to the meet up on the 13th? Trying to make a list so we know who all is going and how many. Want to make sure we don't leave the parking area as a group and end up leaving someone who was running a bit late

Also, if you are planning on bringing any snacks for the whole group, let us know. As far as I know there are isn't any food available at the hot spring. And hungry Mers and never a good thing!
    I claim Pat 1001! ~Mermaid Morticia

Mermaid Tails and accessories available at ~ ♥Facebook- Siren's CallingGoogle+Website
    Morticia Mermaid FacebookGoogle+

Sorry guys, I don't think I can make this one. Recently, for health (and sanity) reasons, I had to let my internal clock do it's thing. Even if I could arrange a car pool so I could go, there is now way I could get enough sleep for it to be practical or even safe for me. Especially with the 1-2 mile hike you were talking about. Usually when the drive is that long I have to go up the day before and sleep there, then say the night after and drive back the next day. I just can't afford that with how much hotels cost. I'm really super bummed about this, but I have to be responsible with my health issues. Even if it blows. Cause it really does. Sorry guys.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Follow Morticia Mermaid On Twitter Add Morticia Mermaid on Facebook Add Morticia Mermaid on Google+
    I have a way you can still go Moon is crashing at my house the night before and the night after cause of the drive. I've got plenty of space for another Mer if you would like to crash at my house too Iona Maybe you and Moon could even carpool down here Just a idea if you are up for it. And If I am reading things correctly, the hike may be much shorter. From my understanding, they recently put in a road that runs all the way up to the tubs, I will double check that though

Mermaid Tails and accessories available at ~ ♥Facebook- Siren's CallingGoogle+Website

It's a maybe for me. I'll be finding out Monday whether or not I have to be at rehearsals the 13th or not. I'm hoping I can go. >w< If I can, I'd need to either carpool with someone from the Seattle area, or take a bus to Portland and get a ride from there.

Ok, so so far here is who what we have so far...

Going-
    Mermaid Lexia
    Moongrazer + 2 LandLubbers
    Greg Amptman

Maybe-
    Iona
    exdraghunt

Can't make it-
    Kae-Leah
    Madeline
    Meghan Charles
    Kitt Mckenzie Martin

If anyone else is planning on going, please let me know here or on the group page
    Last edited by Morticia Mermaid; 10-05-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Welp, count me out. I have dress rehearsal on Saturday.

See you all next time.

So its looking like the Hot Springs idea may be off. I just checked the weather and it's supposed to rain in the Portland area on Saturday. I don't want to chance anyone getting sick due to the possibility it may rain in the hot springs area. That being said, April and I are putting together funds to rent a local pool in Albany, OR for 2 hours. If anyone would like to go, let me know. And if you need a place to stay, I can give you the address to a hotel in Albany that is less than $40 a night for 2 people (last I checked anyways)

Sad news guys. We've had to cancel entirely 3 main reasons. 1- Not enough people wanted to go. 2- Moon can't make it and I can't afford the pool rental on my own (have to buy a plane ticket before the end of the month). 3- I woke up with a major migraine this morning and they generally last a couple days, and am usually stuck in bed in a pitch black room for at least 2 days when I can finally rest without being disturbed to get up to go to work

I'm sorry everyone. Was really looking forward to meeting everyone, maybe next time

Senior Member North Pacific Pod LindseyLu's Avatar
    Bummer I was really sad to have missed the Seattle meet upi and was hoping to go to this one! I didn't want to confirm 100% since I did the same thing for the last meet up and couldn't go last minute. Hopefully we can schedule another one soon!

I think Iona is working on planning one for some time in mid winter. I was looking forward to meeting everyone cause I live too far south to go clear up to Seattle Not without having to find a hotel for a night or 2, and I can't afford to pay for a hotel up in Seattle

Sorry to hear that I was looking forward to it as well, but it seems a lot of people just have situations where they're not able to this month. Honestly I probably would have been useless becuase of my current sleep disorder issues (it's getting pretty freaking ridiculous). I wish the Portland area wasn't so far away >_<

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr