Thread: Hi

Hi

So I'm Ashlee, a little about myself. I'm not to sure where to start. I guess this venture into being a mermaid started as a kid. Being lost and confused walking down dirt roads and through these wheat fields I grow up in the middle of (can a lil fish get my outta water then that). Having grown up on the far outskirts of town with overprotective parents left me and my imagination plenty of time to roam as growing up me and my two brothers where'nt even allowed to ride our bikes the 4 miles into town. To hang out at the arcade or any of our friends from school at the mall. Although as as extremely confused child (another story into itself that I won't go into right now. If you really wanna know message me) I never felt comfortable in admitting my fascination with mermaids or the water. My best friend's family had a pool so of course all summer long we pretty much spent every waking moment in the pool. Then as I started working I found myself yarning for the water. Yarning to move to the coast and the sea. Especially these last 8 years where my career as a professional driver pretty much tied up all my time it really is a 24/7/365days a year job (wouldn't recommend it. To anyone considering getting into the industry). I also am an Novice Photographer still working on building a portfolio of my photography. As well I'm into drawing. Pencils, charcoals and pastels. Which brings me too the present and why I joined this site. I am now 29 M2F TS And lesbian and happily engaged to the most Amazing women I've ever meant, even if she is a total LandLover. We just bought our first sailboat (my dream) and our planning too live aboard with our two twins until. We can afford a place of our own on the coast with plenty of land for a ranch. (her dream) but having bought the boat really has resparked my childhood fascination and love for all things to do with the oceans. Especially mermaids. So you can probably imagine the amazed disbelief of my fiancé when I start talking about my dream of being a mermaid could actualy come true (I.E. Finding this forum as well all these tail makers). I haven't gotten a tail yet. But will before spring when we are able to get our boat off the hard in Boston. And get it moved down to the cheasepeak bay area. I'm think probably around annapolis. Which I'm sure I'll cause quite the stir. Once I get my tail. Swimming in the bay. Anyways. Thanks for reading and sorry I went on and on.

Ashlee
    If you bought it, a Truck brought it. So thank a trucker.

Welcome! So glad to have you here! I think it's amazing that you two are living out your dreams. Not many people would take the plunge needed for big dreams like living on a boat and owning a ranch. Props to you guys! I've only lived on a sail boat a total of 8 weeks in all, but it was AMAZING.

Be sure to read the sticky on information for new members thread for great info on site use and mer related reference links!

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Thanks. Yea going after our dreams really is important to us my fiancé wants to start a camp retreat thing that I'm not really even sure how to explain as i vaguely understand what she's fully going for wit the ranch. All I know for sure it's supposed to be for teenage rape victims. To help them through the healing process. Which is something she's really compeled to do. Since she was a rape victim back when she was 14.
    If you bought it, a Truck brought it. So thank a trucker.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Welcome Ashlee, I hope you enjoy the forum. It's a lovely place. Thanks for sharing your story

Quote Originally Posted by MerAshlee View Post
    So I'm Ashlee, a little about myself. I'm not to sure where to start. I guess this venture into being a mermaid started as a kid. Being lost and confused walking down dirt roads and through these wheat fields I grow up in the middle of (can a lil fish get my outta water then that). Having grown up on the far outskirts of town with overprotective parents left me and my imagination plenty of time to roam as growing up me and my two brothers where'nt even allowed to ride our bikes the 4 miles into town. To hang out at the arcade or any of our friends from school at the mall. Although as as extremely confused child (another story into itself that I won't go into right now. If you really wanna know message me) I never felt comfortable in admitting my fascination with mermaids or the water. My best friend's family had a pool so of course all summer long we pretty much spent every waking moment in the pool. Then as I started working I found myself yarning for the water. Yarning to move to the coast and the sea. Especially these last 8 years where my career as a professional driver pretty much tied up all my time it really is a 24/7/365days a year job (wouldn't recommend it. To anyone considering getting into the industry). I also am an Novice Photographer still working on building a portfolio of my photography. As well I'm into drawing. Pencils, charcoals and pastels. Which brings me too the present and why I joined this site. I am now 29 M2F TS And lesbian and happily engaged to the most Amazing women I've ever meant, even if she is a total LandLover. We just bought our first sailboat (my dream) and our planning too live aboard with our two twins until. We can afford a place of our own on the coast with plenty of land for a ranch. (her dream) but having bought the boat really has resparked my childhood fascination and love for all things to do with the oceans. Especially mermaids. So you can probably imagine the amazed disbelief of my fiancé when I start talking about my dream of being a mermaid could actualy come true (I.E. Finding this forum as well all these tail makers). I haven't gotten a tail yet. But will before spring when we are able to get our boat off the hard in Boston. And get it moved down to the cheasepeak bay area. I'm think probably around annapolis. Which I'm sure I'll cause quite the stir. Once I get my tail. Swimming in the bay. Anyways uno online. Thanks for reading and sorry I went on and on.

Ashlee
    Thank you for sharing your fascinating journey, Ashlee! Your story is a captivating blend of childhood wonder, personal growth, and dreams realized.