Thread: *pokes her head in* hi there

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Follow Mermaid Melusinah On Twitter Add Mermaid Melusinah on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Melusinah's Youtube Channel

*pokes her head in* hi there

Blargh.... I feel so out of it today... no I take that back. Lately, its been on going. >_<

I need to go for a swim, relax, vacation, get a babysitter for Daughter Beast (<3) and take a night off? idk...some thing...

what do you other mers do on days like this? (I dont have a tail yet, so mer swimming isnt a thing for me yet... I think I just feel so unfishy lately. kinda like a part of me is missing.)

I'm rambling... and likely not making much sense. IDK... maybe i am making sense.... but back to my question *points*

help a mer think of ways to feel better?

Oh... I'm Melu by the way... I dont think I ever got around to introducing my merself officially.... *waves* I'm scatter brained today. dont mind this fish ... >_<

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Morticia Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Morticia Mermaid On Twitter Add Morticia Mermaid on Facebook Add Morticia Mermaid on Google+
    Visit Morticia Mermaid's Youtube Channel
    Take a bath? :P And hopefully you will have a tail before too long. I'm still in the process of making yours >.< And since I'm paying for it myself, cause its a gift for all your support and help with my tail making, it's taking a bit. I probably won't get my sequined tail finished till newt winter... specially now that I am saving for my wedding next September (did I tell you we set a date finally?)... But I promise you won't have to wait that long for yours
    I claim Pat 1001! ~Mermaid Morticia

Mermaid Tails and accessories available at ~ ♥Facebook- Siren's CallingGoogle+Website
    Morticia Mermaid FacebookGoogle+

Pod of New England
    im not in any rush. you know that! But i do kinda want to have a go at making one too... just dont have the means to do so right now. but! Some day!

Chesapeake Pod
    perhaps u could try and meditate or soak in the bath? Treat yourself to a spa day w/ ur daughter? Do nails, hair, etc and go out for a meal/ eat in and watch a movie? idk, but hope u feel better!
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Pod of New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Saphira View Post
    perhaps u could try and meditate or soak in the bath? Treat yourself to a spa day w/ ur daughter? Do nails, hair, etc and go out for a meal/ eat in and watch a movie? idk, but hope u feel better!
    Oh if only those were things that interested a 2 year old! SOME DAY! lol

i think I will at least take some relax time tonight. Make the man of the house on duty this evening! cause this mermama has some bourbon in the cupboard, a good book and a hot bath with her name on it when she gets out of this dang office chair and back home!

Chesapeake Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Melusinah View Post
    Oh if only those were things that interested a 2 year old! SOME DAY! lol

i think I will at least take some relax time tonight. Make the man of the house on duty this evening! cause this mermama has some bourbon in the cupboard, a good book and a hot bath with her name on it when she gets out of this dang office chair and back home!
    lol, my bad! figured she was a little older than that lol! good luck anyway!
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Pod of New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Saphira View Post
    lol, my bad! figured she was a little older than that lol! good luck anyway!
    Hehe its ok. you wouldnt have known. I dont really disclose too much about my personal/family life around the interwebs

Follow Morticia Mermaid On Twitter Add Morticia Mermaid on Facebook Add Morticia Mermaid on Google+
    I'm hoping to have yours done by mid January Hopefully sooner. I know which fabrics you are wanting, so shouldn't be a problem getting them ordered. then I just need to order the monofin

Mermaid Tails and accessories available at ~ ♥Facebook- Siren's CallingGoogle+Website

Pod of New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lexia View Post
    I'm hoping to have yours done by mid January Hopefully sooner. I know which fabrics you are wanting, so shouldn't be a problem getting them ordered. then I just need to order the monofin
    If it is more cost effective, I am not picky about my mono fin really. I am super curious about the finis wave and the mod with duct tape tape method that Jade did with hers.

I've got an idea for your's sis... How would you like this for your fin? I'm going to use it with Moon's tail too... And if all goes well, I may change from the finis fins to these entirely Specially since I will have tested it on both neoprene and fabric

Pod of New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lexia View Post
    I've got an idea for your's sis... How would you like this for your fin? I'm going to use it with Moon's tail too... And if all goes well, I may change from the finis fins to these entirely Specially since I will have tested it on both neoprene and fabric
    I like that one too. i feel like the color being as it is would give a better result with any potential fabric see through-ness if i one day decide to make an alternate skin myself. that being said... are you thinking of shape modding that fin to give more of a REAL look? we can talk about it more as time draws near. You know pretty much What I hope for, but YOU are the artist here!

I can alter it if you want, I've got a dremel now (gran lent me hers till I can buy my own) So cutting it will be no problem. I know the one I make you should have any troubles with being see through~ It's going to have a lining in it