Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1131

Thread: Show us your tail designs!

  1. #1061
    I made a new design today to go with the fact that I'm ordering a mahina merfin within the next month. <:
    I wanted something simple but easily recognizable. <:
    Name:  mertail.png
Views: 214
Size:  291.3 KB
    And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
    FurAffinity
    Fabric tail fund: 0$ of 60$


  2. #1062
    That's really pretty.


    deviantArt
    Etsy
    (Now offering custom tail designs!)

  3. #1063
    I know this thread has been dead for a few months but I wanted to share this design I created. The stripes/spots were inspired by my cat Nismo and I always pictured myself in a silver tail.
    Attached Images Attached Images  


    deviantArt
    Etsy
    (Now offering custom tail designs!)

  4. #1064
    I too just finished my tail design! I spent a few months figuring out what i want and eventually i will het around to making it. The body would be sequins and all the fins silicone. The color scheme is sliver, gold, and bronze, with a dark blue accent


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #1065
    Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Marinus Mortimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Holyoke, MA
    Posts
    808
    Add Marinus Mortimer on Facebook
    Visit Marinus Mortimer's Youtube Channel
    Mia that is stunning its like the female version to mine look
    Except the fins ion got all those lol


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus


  6. #1066
    Quote Originally Posted by Marinus Mortimer View Post
    Mia that is stunning its like the female version to mine look
    Except the fins ion got all those lol


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I kinda does xD I've seen a few tails with back stripes like that and every one i was like... yep i love that... so the pattern inevitably went there.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #1067
    Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Marinus Mortimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Holyoke, MA
    Posts
    808
    Add Marinus Mortimer on Facebook
    Visit Marinus Mortimer's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Mia View Post
    I kinda does xD I've seen a few tails with back stripes like that and every one i was like... yep i love that... so the pattern inevitably went there.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know i never thought i would use black on any of my tails but this one just one my heart!

    Heres a pic of the tail right now being made by Mazu.



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus


  8. #1068
    Member Natacia Rothero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    33
    Tail i thought of after looking at tge symbols on the Atlantis and road to Eldorado movies

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  9. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra1337 View Post
    I know this thread has been dead for a few months but I wanted to share this design I created. The stripes/spots were inspired by my cat Nismo and I always pictured myself in a silver tail.
    I really love your design ! It looks fantastic ! < 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Mia View Post
    I too just finished my tail design! I spent a few months figuring out what i want and eventually i will het around to making it. The body would be sequins and all the fins silicone. The color scheme is sliver, gold, and bronze, with a dark blue accent


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The gold is something I don't see often! What a pretty deign! < 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Natacia Rothero View Post
    Tail i thought of after looking at tge symbols on the Atlantis and road to Eldorado movies
    Quote Originally Posted by Natacia Rothero View Post


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

    That looks so epic! I love tribal things <3
    'A dolphin's smile is the greatest deception. It creates the illusion that they're always happy.'
    'Thanks, but no tanks!'
    DeviantART || Tumblr || Toyhou.se


  10. #1070


    This is my design for my eventual silicone tail!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #1071
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Mari View Post


    This is my design for my eventual silicone tail!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its awesome! I love how spikey it looks. Very dragonesque


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #1072


    Here's mine! I love dark turquoise, and gold just looks so nice with it!

  13. #1073
    Senior Member RiverDragonKaringan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Portland, OR, USA
    Posts
    118
    Add RiverDragonKaringan on Facebook
    Hello, Merfolk!

    I'm brand new here, but I've been a mermaid-enthusiast and swimming aide for years.

    I finally got around to getting my skin outlined. I can't wait to get started so I can start stalking my home river of the Willamette!

    I haven't decided on colors yet, but I'm thinking of Purple/Green with thin stripes



    PDX River Dragon!

  14. #1074
    Senior Member RiverDragonKaringan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Portland, OR, USA
    Posts
    118
    Add RiverDragonKaringan on Facebook
    Since I don't know how to edit or mention, the fluke design is inspired by a fluke by @Dancing Fish!

    PDX River Dragon!

  15. #1075
    Quote Originally Posted by Marinus Mortimer View Post
    I know i never thought i would use black on any of my tails but this one just one my heart!

    Heres a pic of the tail right now being made by Mazu.



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OH CARP! MAZU made that?! Wow that's awesome!

  16. #1076
    Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Marinus Mortimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Holyoke, MA
    Posts
    808
    Add Marinus Mortimer on Facebook
    Visit Marinus Mortimer's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi Daenerys View Post
    OH CARP! MAZU made that?! Wow that's awesome!
    Yes she's amazing
    The finished tail


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus


  17. #1077
    Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    941
    Add Slim on Facebook
    Mazu is amazing and her skills keeps on evolving at such a grand scale level
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!
    ~Slim the Florida Merman~
    https://www.instagram.com/critte2004

  18. #1078
    Senior Member RiverDragonKaringan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Portland, OR, USA
    Posts
    118
    Add RiverDragonKaringan on Facebook
    I just got my fabric today! I'm gonna be such a pretty river dragon!



    PDX River Dragon!

  19. #1079
    Senior Member RiverDragonKaringan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Portland, OR, USA
    Posts
    118
    Add RiverDragonKaringan on Facebook
    I feel really bad that I'm spamming here, but I wanted to share my colored and revised design!
    It's going to be a challenge, but I'm excited to do this!

    PDX River Dragon!

  20. #1080
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDragonKaringan View Post
    I feel really bad that I'm spamming here, but I wanted to share my colored and revised design!
    It's going to be a challenge, but I'm excited to do this!

    PDX River Dragon!
    That is going to be So FREAKING cool!!!! I love the idea of a river Dragon!

    Sent from my VS988 using MerNetwork mobile app
    You are never alone.
    There are about
    7,266,786,800 people in the world.
    So mathematically speaking,
    Even if your are one in a million their are still about
    72,667 people who are just like you.

Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354555657 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •