Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FISH BUTTS NO LONGER SELLS LATEX TAILS!

hey stevi, i just thought of something and have a question. hopefully youll see this soon... lol.

is it possible to take the latex off a tail and redo it in silicone? i dont know how latex or neoprene or anything works, so i dont know if thats even plausible... im just curious, haha. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Brianna View Post
    hey stevi, i just thought of something and have a question. hopefully youll see this soon... lol.

is it possible to take the latex off a tail and redo it in silicone? i dont know how latex or neoprene or anything works, so i dont know if thats even plausible... im just curious, haha. (:
    Brianna, I don't know if you were planning on doing this, or wanted her to, but Stevi is taking back tails that people want switched out to do the upgrade, and she'll do it for you. I just got my partial silicone one from her yesterday, and it's awesome, doesn't stick to itself, and is durable (thank God, because if I had a latex one, I feel like I would have destroyed it trying to get it on, it was hilarious).
    Hope that answers your question!
    "It is your choice to hide in a shell, or to be shrimply fintastic by being yourself"
    www.mermaidharmony.com
    MermaidHarmony@gmail.com Facebook:Mermaid Harmony Twitter: @MermaidHarmony

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Harmony View Post
    Brianna, I don't know if you were planning on doing this, or wanted her to, but Stevi is taking back tails that people want switched out to do the upgrade, and she'll do it for you. I just got my partial silicone one from her yesterday, and it's awesome, doesn't stick to itself, and is durable (thank God, because if I had a latex one, I feel like I would have destroyed it trying to get it on, it was hilarious).
    Hope that answers your question!
    wow, really?? do you know if itll damage the tail at all?
    thank you im thinking about doing that, because i love my tail, and i want it to last as long as possible! haha. (:

I don't think it'll damage it, she'll scrape it off, you know her, she wants to do her best and make it awesome, so I'm sure she'll rock it out!
    "It is your choice to hide in a shell, or to be shrimply fintastic by being yourself"
    www.mermaidharmony.com
    MermaidHarmony@gmail.com Facebook:Mermaid Harmony Twitter: @MermaidHarmony

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Harmony View Post
    I don't think it'll damage it, she'll scrape it off, you know her, she wants to do her best and make it awesome, so I'm sure she'll rock it out!

awesome thanks, harmony!
    and yeah, stevi always makes sure its perfect before sending it (:

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Miel's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Miel's Youtube Channel
    Finally! Someone doing a partial affordable Silicone tail.
    I am soo getting one!

I've wanted a Fish butts tail for ages, but was quibbling over the tin-cure latex. I want something that will last a bit of battering.
    Thanks Stevie!