Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I going to look frumpy?

traveling merman, I LOVE your first response!
    [IMG][/IMG]

www.facebook.com/mermaidavalon "like" my page on FB and I'll be happy to do the same

I dunno maybe I'm weird but I don't associate naked-ness or skimpyness to sluttyness.
    I credit more of the behavior to that aspect. If someone is wearing a bra top or a tube top or something skimpy but they're not getting all over your or being flirty then I don't think they're being slutty at all. I find being able to wear skimpy clothes in public shows that you're proud of your body, not necessarily that you want some. Though I will say if asses and titties are hanging out it may be inappropriate so just make sure your goods aren't showing or anything xD

But when it comes to mermaids I just sort of don't even think something as skimpy as a shell top or a scale bra is being promiscuous at all. I'm just sort of used to them being presented that way I guess xD
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook

I do agree with you Kanti, especially because it plays into the whole what I wear doesn't say I'm 'asking for it'. Hell I mean I've done photoshoots with models in lace and a pair of knickers... in the snow! lol What women (or men) wear shouldn't matter. Let them wear whatever they feel like =)