Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling all Canadians?

Calling all Canadians?

I hope it's not just me.. ;__;

From Ontario!!

edit: Nope nevermind i just found out there were Five canadians? union pods of the north right? how do i join?
    Last edited by SeaGlass Siren; 11-15-2012 at 09:17 PM.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    we're not all in the pod. We'd rather have a Canadian pod (the current pod system splits us up) since there's all of a few of us. But yes, there's a few of us here

sweetmotherofmercy thankgod x_x
    ok i was able to join anyway. figured it out in a few seconds but i'm still quite slow haha..

Junior Member Union of Pods of the North
    Albertan mer here

From Quebec but moved to Toronto when I was younger Now I reside in Austin, Texas.

why the sudden switch to texas james?
    The SeaGlass Siren

Oh I've been in Texas for a while. We had a house here growing up and we'd come down during the winter months. I've lived in Austin for 4 years now, but I've been in Texas on and off for 15 years.

Soon to be Ontario Mer, right here! Next summer my tail will be finished! ❤️ But MerNetwork doesn't seem to like to cooperate with me. (How do I join a pod so I can get into conversations)

To be honest, there isn't a lot of chatter in the Union of the Pod of the North forum. There are more postings on the "Mermaids in Canada" group on Facebook.

Yeah. We wanted to be our own Canadian pod but somehow that's not how it was set up. Mermaids in Canada is active but I only approve Canadians!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Is there an active Canadian pod now? I am a New Brunswicker

Montreal mer here!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I am from Ontario!!!! Looking for other mermaids!!

How do you join the Union of Pods of the North? I don't see it anywhere in the join a pod section in my settings.

it's not really facilitated by the Canadians it's something one of the american mernetwork admins set up

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    it's not really facilitated by the Canadians it's something one of the american mernetwork admins set up
    What are you referring to?

Ah! No worries! I have figured it out! I have no idea why I didn't see it before.

yeah just that we have no control over it. We have a facebook group if you'd like to join if you're from Canada or living in Canada!