Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: My Upcoming Fish Butt!

Quote Originally Posted by draggersprez View Post
    I think that some mers with youtube profiles with even a little subscribers/fans should maybe make a video about fishbutts, warning people about them and about the things that they've done/ haven't done.
    Great idea! We can even post links on, well, any social network site where we come in contact with other mers! We just can't let other people get into the same problems we're in.
    "If home is where the heart is, my heart belongs to the sea."

THE WITCH HUNT HAS FINALLY BEGUN !!!

Quote Originally Posted by A French Merman View Post
    THE WITCH HUNT HAS FINALLY BEGUN !!!

Buahahahaaaaa omg.
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Elle's Avatar
    Follow Elle On Twitter
    Visit Elle's Youtube Channel
    My friend was going to buy a fish butts, and I told her about the recent drama and that it probably wasn't the best idea at this time.
    So she sent Stevi a message on Fish Butts FB wall and has since been blocked from her page (inquiring as to whether it would be a good idea for her to order from her given the current state of affairs) and her comment has been deleted.
    She really is trying to hide the fact that she is on a slippery slope these days

@French Merman....where do you get all these GIFs? I spend half my day giggling at what you put up
    "Will you walk a little faster?" said a Whiting to a Snail
    "There's a Porpoise right behind us and he's treading on my tail!"

Tail making progress http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...-making-a-tail

Quote Originally Posted by Elle View Post
    @French Merman....where do you get all these GIFs? I spend half my day giggling at what you put up
    An artist shall never reveal his secrets

Just enjoy and wait for my next posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle View Post
    My friend was going to buy a fish butts, and I told her about the recent drama and that it probably wasn't the best idea at this time.
    So she sent Stevi a message on Fish Butts FB wall and has since been blocked from her page (inquiring as to whether it would be a good idea for her to order from her given the current state of affairs) and her comment has been deleted.
    She really is trying to hide the fact that she is on a slippery slope these days
    Oh yes. She has blocked me and is completely ignoring me. I don't even get those instant reply thingies. My comment got deleted when I asked for an update. AN UPDATE. I see a lot of other mers commenting on her fb page asking if they will ever get their tails. Then a few minutes later, they are deleted.

As for those talking are due to the partial silicone tails not the full tails. I'm getting those done alittle by little because a lot of people complained that the scales were perfect or other issues. In any case if the tail can't be made. I can guarantee a refund will be sent. Thank you for keeping with us at this time.

That was the email she sent me.
    What do you guys think?
    (there was more to the email i just cut that out)

Quote Originally Posted by marvelmermaid1939 View Post
    As for those talking are due to the partial silicone tails not the full tails. I'm getting those done alittle by little because a lot of people complained that the scales were perfect or other issues. In any case if the tail can't be made. I can guarantee a refund will be sent. Thank you for keeping with us at this time.

That was the email she sent me.
    What do you guys think?
    (there was more to the email i just cut that out)
    Wait, she actually RESPONDS to your emails?! I can hardly believe it.

Oh, and can you post the whole email?

I KNOW RIGHT.
    But I'm not a customer that has a late tail or anything , just waiting for one.
    But I'm finding out the deal!!
    I've gotten a little bit more touch with the emails. I used to be nice and carefree but I want to know the real deal.
    I sent more emails before but she replied to this one i was like " YESSSSSS THAT WAS UNEXPECTED BUT YEESSSSS"

Sure!
    Hi iris,
    We are working on the tails, since your daughter changed her color design we had a small delay. As for those talking are due to the partial silicone tails not the full tails. I'm getting those done alittle by little because a lot of people complained that the scales were perfect or other issues. In any case if the tail can't be made. I can guarantee a refund will be sent. Thank you for keeping with us at this time.

And then she just told me what my change was cause i forgot loool

I was like " there are alot of unhappy customers on mernetwork etc,) like you know , you have unhappy customers, BEWARE THE ANGRY
    but anyways yup

What sort of witchcraft did you use to make her reply?!?

Black magic.
    XD

We should all send emails to her until she replies

but yeah
    I GUESS IM SPEEECCCIIIAAAAALLLLLLLL. Haha just kidding.
    I'm planning to make my own sequin or get a sequin tail if the tail doesnt come so BACK UP PLAN TIME.

Yeah thats a good idea

Good luck!