Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: My Upcoming Fish Butt!

Very true Fifi. I like being updated. Like I said, I don't care if she hasn't even started. I just want her to be honest about it.

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.

Find me on YouTube! -->
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mermaidg...e=results_main

[Because legs are too complicated]

hey Celissa! I managed to catch Stevie just asfter she posted an updated on ordering status on Facebook. I told her youve been trying to get in touch with her by email. She is aware now that you have and will be contacting you soon. I told her you were on here and not facebook. Hope that solves the update problem. I think your emails were getting lost in the flodd shes had latly of other inqury emails.

Oh okay! Thanks so much Ner-bear!!

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.

Find me on YouTube! -->
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mermaidg...e=results_main

[Because legs are too complicated]

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Fifi Tigg's Avatar
    Add Fifi Tigg on Facebook
    Follow Fifi Tigg on Flickr Visit Fifi Tigg's Youtube Channel
    I sent Stevi a quick message just asking for an update on the tail and she sent back;

I am so sorry I haven’t updated you; I’ve been pretty busy trying to get tails done in between packing, I’m actually moving in 10 days. Will contact you soon.

This may explain tails taking so long if she is trying to move address and do tail orders?
    http://make animated gifs like this at MakeaGif

Yep she's moving but i cant say nothing more. she will announce it to everyone very soon which will explain a bit more what's going on. That girl has so much on her mind im trying to figure out hows she's gonna pull this off.

I'm in the same boat as you guys! Ordered my tail right after Thanksgiving when she had the Cyber Monday sale. I contacted her twice now within the last 2 weeks by email, and also have been posting on the Facebook page. I was told by someone named Rose that she would be contacting me this weekend....still nothing. I actually just went back on the Facebook page and now it looks like my posts have been deleted. I really don't understand why it is so hard to contact her customers who are waiting. I am trying to be patient, but it's not like I spent $20 or $30..I mean this is considered a large purchase for me and I really would like to know what is going on with my order. If she isn't going to be able to complete my tail, I wish she would let me know now and give me a refund so that I can order a tail from another tail-maker. I mean....I am going to Hawaii in May, and MUST have a tail by then. I also need plenty of time to work on it before I leave for my trip..because I wanted to sew sequins all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Pearl Bae View Post
    Ohhhhhhh Meridian, that's so pretty!!! How are you disguising your feet so well?
    Thank you! Point your toes, if you let your feet fall behind you, you can see your feet/ankles. I am really big on keeping the illusion, I try to always point my toes.
    User formerly known as "InTheEyesofMarch".

17 days til I order my tail I am still torn between red and purple.

User formerly known as "Elaina-Wednesday".

Eliana, are you getting a full silicone tail?
    Mermaids have more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Allie View Post
    Eliana, are you getting a full silicone tail?
    Yup, I am.

I think you would look fantastic in purple. =)

Quote Originally Posted by MerEmma View Post
    I think you would look fantastic in purple. =)
    I wanted to be a topical mermaid and it sounds really really trivia but one of Ariels sister has blond and a red tail.

Hm...I dunno, then. You'd look good in either, really.

I'd personally go with red, because i think its a very original color!
    Mermaids have more fun

Quote Originally Posted by MerEmma View Post
    Hm...I dunno, then. You'd look good in either, really.
    Thank you. Do you have a fish butts tail.

Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Pod of The South
    In the general area of Webster and Clear Lake in Texas
    I'm going to get a red one, seeing as where I live, there's a joke in the volunteer fire department about what to do if we're out on the fireboat and we don't have a rescue swimmer. (my original fabric tail was red) Apparently, they "DEPLOY THE MERMAID". >,O Literally, that's what one of the firefighters said last September, and they're still going on about it.
    Swamp fish noises intensify

1. Sorry about the delay in response time.
    2. Your going to Hawaii? I'm on Oahu, you should come swim with us!
    3. How are you going to sew sequins in a silicone tail?
    "It is your choice to hide in a shell, or to be shrimply fintastic by being yourself"
    www.mermaidharmony.com
    MermaidHarmony@gmail.com Facebook:Mermaid Harmony Twitter: @MermaidHarmony

Aloha Harmony! I am assuming you are responding to my post haha. I will be visiting the island of Kauai on this trip! You are on Oahu right? I have been to Oahu many times in the past and I love it there! My husband and I were actually married on Oahu Any chance you ever swim your way over to Kauai? We will be there May 19-26. That would be so cool to have another mermaid friend to swim with!

As far as sewing sequins onto my tail I am not really sure if I can or not haha. I was just going to attempt to. I ordered the partial silicone tail, so I was thinking the silicone may be thin enough to sew through. Do you think it would be a lost cause? If so, it's not a huge disappointment...I'm sure it will be beautiful just as it is. I just LOVE sparkles!

Alaina, I think we could do a swim over to Kauai on the trip! I think the silicone is too thick to sew into, and the way it's made is super pretty with the 3-D texture, so I wouldn't advise it, I'd say wait till you get it to see if you want to, to actually order sequins, but I can't imagine doing it. She puts glitter in the top coat and on the base coat so it should be glittery, if not there is always a can of spray glitter to grab ;-)
    "It is your choice to hide in a shell, or to be shrimply fintastic by being yourself"
    www.mermaidharmony.com
    MermaidHarmony@gmail.com Facebook:Mermaid Harmony Twitter: @MermaidHarmony

Glad to see I'm not the only mer who is feeling frustrated. I bought my tail October 27th... No pics, nothing. I keep getting emails saying "It will be done and shipped in the next couple of weeks" and it's starting to get irritating - I'd just rather not be lied to. It was supposed to be a Christmas present to myself (that didn't happen) and now I'm hoping it will be a birthday present... but my birthday is 20 days away... so I'm not holding my breath *SIGH*
    Give my facebook page a like and I'll return the support!
    http://www.facebook.com/JinaDModel