Page 441 of 443 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443 LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,820 of 8841

Thread: Merbellas Thread

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Last I caught up with Tyler he felt confident they were getting through their list of people. So maybe if you just wait a while she'll be through the backlog? I don't really know.

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    Last I caught up with Tyler he felt confident they were getting through their list of people. So maybe if you just wait a while she'll be through the backlog? I don't really know.
    Thank you !!! Gonna start saveing my sand dollars now !!! Lol I need to figure out everything that I want so that I can get the total price and have it ready at the next opertunity I really want one of her tails !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Does anyone know whether Raven makes custom mermaid tops by request, or does she only do pre-made tops?

It's my dream to own a Merbella Starfish top, but I haven't seen her make those in at least a year.

She does both but I *think* she only really does custom tops if you have a tail order in with her.

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    She does both but I *think* she only really does custom tops if you have a tail order in with her.
    Ah :/ Well, I've sent her an email to ask. Maybe I'm lucky.

So Raven is doing work for The Little Mermaid movie, right? Should I not even bother checking for a spot until they're further through their backlog? I can imagine she's swamped. I was planning on making my own or at least working towards it, but Merbella's tails are so well sculpted...! I'm a sculptor myself but I plan on doing it in my free time, not as a job, so I know it'll take a few years (at least) to get good enough to where I'm satisfied.

she made the tail for the mermaid movie that is already out.

Oh yeh, it is already out, whoops. I don't keep up with movies, so I hadn't checked in a long while. Guess she'll be through her backlog in time, then.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Meshy's Avatar
    Add Meshy on Facebook
    The Frog Tail is DONE! I just paid for shipping, now to wait for the mail! 🥰🧜*♀️Name:  inCollage_20190506_205842994.jpg
Views: 686
Size:  129.9 KB

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    Oh wow! That’s gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

Quote Originally Posted by Meshy View Post
    The Frog Tail is DONE! I just paid for shipping, now to wait for the mail! 🥰🧜*♀️Name:  inCollage_20190506_205842994.jpg
Views: 686
Size:  129.9 KB

Omg is this one over ravens you've had made? This is stunning. Wow I'm totally speechless

Meshy how long was your wait for this tail? I had forgotten about your tail! It is gorgeous!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Theta's Avatar
    Follow Theta On Twitter Add Theta on Facebook
    Follow Theta on Tumblr
    Congrats, Meshy! It's stunning!!!!

WOW! Gorgeous!! I love that fluke! You must be so excited!!

Amazing meshy!!!

Add Meshy on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Alea View Post
    Meshy how long was your wait for this tail? I had forgotten about your tail! It is gorgeous!
    It's been over 3 years. Partly my own fault. I had the money because of a divorce. Got married to someone else and had a kid all while waiting ! 🤣 🤷*♀️🤦*♀️🦈 Giving measurements while pregnant is not happening, so I waited.

The first year of my kiddos life was a bit rough on us too. She was 7 weeks early, has her dad's genetic syndrome (sticklers syndrome) which causes bad eyesight, cleft palates, and bad/loose ligaments and joints. At 4 months she got glasses, 6 months ear tube surgery, and at 1 year a surgery to correct her cleft soft palate. (She had no suction before that) and I exclusively pumped milk for her for 14 months.

So this tail was definitely on the back burner for a while. Things are perfect for my kiddo now, and her birthday is on the 16th (she'll be 2!!!) So getting this tail around her birthday is an amazing surprise!

I feel like Raven is really cranking out the tails lately!!! Is it any of you guys?? I check the facebook group now and then but I get so many notifications I miss a lot. I've noticed Raven is posting/updating more even though she must be super busy. It sounds like the new space they've moved into has really helped open things up for her.

I'm going to be taking my measurements soon and I'm pretty nervous about it. I know people say silicone is stretchy and you can gain/lose a surprising amount of weight without it no longer fitting, but most of my anxiety is actually about ankles/knees, where if it's too small you're pretty stuck. I've never used a competitor monofin (though I hope to buy one to practice in as soon as I can find somewhere to swim again), but the wave spaces my feet out farther than they would if I was just standing, and while I know the competitor is a different style foot pocket, my feet definitely splay a bit as i'm swimming because of the force used in kicking. So I guess I'm worried about those ares being too tight if I measure according to the video with feet/legs held together.

For those of you with silicone tails, do you notice these ares feel especially tight? I have chronic knee problems so I don't want to end up in a scenario where I can't use my tail as often/long as I'd like once I have it because of something like this.

Not keeping track of days exactly but I'm 2 years and several months in. Since ordering my coping method was just to not think about it too much or just as a far-off goal but it's starting to feel real now, seeing everything she's putting out and people getting their stuff!
    Mermaid Jade
    (Instagram | Facebook | tumblr)

Add Meshy on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    I feel like Raven is really cranking out the tails lately!!! Is it any of you guys?? I check the facebook group now and then but I get so many notifications I miss a lot. I've noticed Raven is posting/updating more even though she must be super busy. It sounds like the new space they've moved into has really helped open things up for her.

I'm going to be taking my measurements soon and I'm pretty nervous about it. I know people say silicone is stretchy and you can gain/lose a surprising amount of weight without it no longer fitting, but most of my anxiety is actually about ankles/knees, where if it's too small you're pretty stuck. I've never used a competitor monofin (though I hope to buy one to practice in as soon as I can find somewhere to swim again), but the wave spaces my feet out farther than they would if I was just standing, and while I know the competitor is a different style foot pocket, my feet definitely splay a bit as i'm swimming because of the force used in kicking. So I guess I'm worried about those ares being too tight if I measure according to the video with feet/legs held together.

For those of you with silicone tails, do you notice these ares feel especially tight? I have chronic knee problems so I don't want to end up in a scenario where I can't use my tail as often/long as I'd like once I have it because of something like this.

Not keeping track of days exactly but I'm 2 years and several months in. Since ordering my coping method was just to not think about it too much or just as a far-off goal but it's starting to feel real now, seeing everything she's putting out and people getting their stuff!
    I'm the Froggermaid. (frog tail) got mine end of May. She had moved and had mine put together, just needed to paint it. Apparently, I was the 1st from the new shop. I don't know how she's able to crank them out, but I know since mine was a custom fluke, hip, ankle, and matching top, I knew it would be a long wait. Then I got pregnant. So my wait became longer.

I'm about 20lbs heavier than when I gave her my measurements. It's a little tight around the ankles, which makes it wrinkle, which makes it seem short. So it fits, but yes, it's tight. It's not so tight that it's uncomfortable, or not usable.

Hello, I am approving reviews over in the Merbella review section if you'd like to make one. You can leave an embedded video for your review as well. For information on how to post a review, and how to add pics or media, view this thread: https://mernetwork.com/index/showthr...6064#post16064

Page 441 of 443 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443 LastLast