Page 429 of 443 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439 ... LastLast
Results 8,561 to 8,580 of 8841

Thread: Merbellas Thread

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I think she confirmed they were all shipped out, but I know shopify was a bit weird with my clothing order and I didnt get tracking info.

Junior Member Pod of New England Dustweb's Avatar
    Oh, strange! I got Shopify's "your order shipped" notification basically as I was posting here, so maybe your tracking info will come soon too!

Shopify once sent me a shipping notification a month after my order was delivered to my house, haha. Automated systems do such weird things sometimes.

Yep I got an email that my cuff shipped out! I am super excited!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

oh I eventually got mine just never got the tracking info haha. I know shopify handles that end of it.

Raven made an adorably done video on how to fix fin rips on merbella tails. You cna only see it by clicking the youtube link, doesn't embed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfdr...layer_embedded

Hope people got a chance to grab those tops/headdresses/bracers if they wanted--only 3 of each, I bet they'll sell out fast.

In other news, I got my initial tail sketch!!! I gave almost all design power to Raven (only requested a range of colors for the main part of the body), and I really love what she came up with I need to go craft a new top or something though to get out my excitement lol... I try not to think too much about getting the the tail since it's gonna be such a long wait but this has me bouncing around again!
    Mermaid Jade
    (Instagram | Facebook | tumblr)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    Hope people got a chance to grab those tops/headdresses/bracers if they wanted--only 3 of each, I bet they'll sell out fast.

In other news, I got my initial tail sketch!!! I gave almost all design power to Raven (only requested a range of colors for the main part of the body), and I really love what she came up with I need to go craft a new top or something though to get out my excitement lol... I try not to think too much about getting the the tail since it's gonna be such a long wait but this has me bouncing around again!
    That's so exciting! I got an update that mine is set to be completed in the fall.
    I know it's just an estimate and things could happen but I'm so excited!
    They said it was built and waiting to be in the next batch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to buy a used merbella tail. Their absolutely gorgeous!

Does this belong to someone on here??? It says its an evolution, but not sure if it's customer or one of her personals...

Name:  20597178_1493922450663830_4181410847593175056_n.jpg
Views: 1229
Size:  295.6 KB

I really love it!! I'm really into the way she's been mixing different scale types. Does anyone here have the tarpon scales? I don't remember who got the Lunar Koi set but that had them too i believe...
    Last edited by Jadestone; 08-04-2017 at 02:26 PM.
    Mermaid Jade
    (Instagram | Facebook | tumblr)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    Does this belong to someone on here??? It says its an evolution, but not sure if it's customer or one of her personals...

Name:  20597178_1493922450663830_4181410847593175056_n.jpg
Views: 1229
Size:  295.6 KB

I really love it!! I'm really into the way she's been mixing different scale types. Does anyone here have the tarpon scales? I don't remember who got the Lunar Koi set but that had them too i believe...
    I'm getting the tarpon scales I can't wait! They look so amazing!

I think she remade it saying the client sold the original tail back to her and she remade it resell?

She got me with this one. I am not usually a fan of dorsal fins but this one is perfection. I love the copper colorings in there as well. They blend so well with the gold and turquoise, it's a combo I never would have thought of. Her creative mind is incredible.

I'm on day 430, this is the first time I'm starting to feel the impatient struggle. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

Great part is though, since I ordered my tail, I am down over 30 lbs now. I have been out of the gym for a month though trying to get my body confused and re-used to not going. We start back in the gym again after Dragoncon so I can hopefully knock another chunk of weight off, the muscle I have put on is insane though.
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

Another exquisite work of art!

Just when I see one Merbella's tail and think it couldn't get prettier than that, she makes another that is even prettier.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

way to go nerina! Mimi (from my team) is still waiting too. it's been about 1 year 7 months. I know she posted about all the rain in her area messing things up and making her frustrated.

Name:  20799307_1505379416184800_7850710935212694289_n.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  115.4 KB

Ahhhhh who's is this beauty!!! This almost looks like the scales might shift colors. I love the pastel colors.
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

it's so beautiful! the buyer identified herself on FB!

I am actually planning on sending me she creature tail to be evolved.

I don't know if you saw her recent instagram post with the fluke sculpt but that was my fluke commission. I can't wait to get my tail! DAY 892....

Any updates lately?

Senior Member Pod of The South saborigakusei's Avatar
    A few weeks ago Raven sent me pigment pictures to confirm that the colors were right, but that's it. *sigh* the anticipation is killing me....

She said mine will be finished with the next batch, so I imagine we'll get ours around the same time, frozenbutterflywings!

Also, props to you Mermaid Vee, for being so incredibly patient!
    ~Azuri the cave siren~

Quote Originally Posted by saborigakusei View Post
    A few weeks ago Raven sent me pigment pictures to confirm that the colors were right, but that's it. *sigh* the anticipation is killing me....

She said mine will be finished with the next batch, so I imagine we'll get ours around the same time, frozenbutterflywings!

Also, props to you Mermaid Vee, for being so incredibly patient!
    Anticipation is always the worst. I'm on day 880 and it's starting to get to me lol

Page 429 of 443 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439 ... LastLast