Page 104 of 443 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 8841

Thread: Merbellas Thread

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    They weren't deleted on purpose. Coincidentally, just before we were hacked, there was a forum glitch and the new merbellas reviews disappeared. Iona spent hours all day trying to get them back, or to try and find cached versions of them to repost. We've both been working at it... but no luck so far.

I didn't purchase a Merbella's tail but I have some advice with what has recently happened with the reviews disappearing. Our company, more specifically my boss is obsessed with having a backup of everything. My suggestion would be to take a copy of the reviews once found (if they can be recovered, fins crossed) and place them on another computer/server that is not related to the servers that run this site. This could go for any content that needs to be backed up. With the other server, make sure that it has backup of backups like our work server has. Its sounds funny to have so many backups but in todays technology driven world this will make life alot easier later if this ever occurs again. Just my two cents.

we do have backups done constantly. This was a very very weird glitch.

I was going to PM people about this if I had no further success by tomorrow. Unfortunately the system that glitched was part of a modification to the original software, so it was essentially out of the system in a way. It's hard to explain :/ So backups couldn't help me. It was very strange. I mean the reviews had been up for weeks and Google Cashe didn't even have them even though the Cashe was taken on the 7th of this month! Tell me how that makes sense X_x This was my first time running into it, but now I know that the mod has that issue I'll be making separate backups so if it happens again I'll at least have the content. I'm sincerely sorry to the three whose reviews got deleted (Raina's later one, Ariel, and SweetestofSirens) becuase I know reviews like that take a lot of time and effort to put together I hope you'll at least reconsider re-writing them at some point. I know that's very difficult (had stuff like that happen to me and I know i was too frustrated to re write) but that's all I can ask. I'm sincerely sorry but I've tried everything and I can't recover them. The closest I came, I got a server data base error with a 404 so I think they're just gone.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Add Mermaid Syrena on Facebook
    That is so strange. :/ But thanks again, Admins, for being such a fantabulous lot and putting in so much work to get the site back up and running swiftly. Mermaids respond well in times of crisis, lol!

Kailani- I can't WAIT to see your tail! Hang in there!
    User formerly known as "magickshewrote".

Syrena, Singapore's First Mermaid.“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” - Roald Dahl.

Join me at www.facebook.com/syrenaswims
    I'm Cara Clandestine (magickshewrote@gmail.com) on Facebook.

Thanks for letting us know, Raina and Iona! I still have my original review document so I can repost it any time u like ^^
    So... Reposting it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel Starfish View Post
    Thanks for letting us know, Raina and Iona! I still have my original review document so I can repost it any time u like ^^
    So... Reposting it or not?
    I vote for a repost

Trust me poor Iona tried everything. Lol I was out and messaging her ideas from my phone. This woman is super-admin for the forum! Always doing hard work like this behind the scenes!

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    All the tails are beautiful, I hope to get one some day. I wish I had found out about mermaid tails before I got my minis.

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    Trust me poor Iona tried everything. Lol I was out and messaging her ideas from my phone. This woman is super-admin for the forum! Always doing hard work like this behind the scenes!
    I can imagne! She's super helpful and kind every time I need help with something! <3 I love her xD

One re-post coming up!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Syrena View Post
    Kailani- I can't WAIT to see your tail! Hang in there!
    Me, too! Eeee! I love my design and can't wait to see it come to life!

Also, I am silly and can't count to save my gills. I'm at 138 days. XD Not 200+

Eiiiiiither way, she said "2 maybe 3 weeks out." So, it will be perfect timing!! ^-^ *dances*

Thanks, Ariel!
    *bubbles*
    Mermaid Kalliope

Live long and swim free!

deviantART
    Facebook page

@ Kailani : <3

Junior Member Pod of Oceania mermaid Syrean's Avatar
    Name:  1236269_177527545766939_64219217_n.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  53.3 KB

Well i cant wait to write my reveiw of merbellastudios <3
    Ravens working on my tail so as soon as i get it ill post a youtube review of my opening my tail and a close up review
    User previously known as "XxMermaidSakuraxX".

.oO My heart is pierced by Cupid Oo.
    I disdain all glittering gold
    There is nothing can console me
    But my jolly sailor bold
    Come all you pretty fair maids
    Whoever you may be
    Who love a jolly sailor
    .oO That plows the raging sea Oo.

"Dont let the fear of drowning keep you from diving deeper"

Quote Originally Posted by XxMermaidSakuraxX View Post
    Well i cant wait to write my reveiw of merbellastudios <3
    Ravens working on my tail so as soon as i get it ill post a youtube review of my opening my tail and a close up review
    AMAZING DESIGN !!!

I love it!

We want pictures!

Junior Member Pod of Oceania mermaid Syrean's Avatar
    Thank you so much XD

oh there defiantly will be pictures haha
    User previously known as "XxMermaidSakuraxX".

.oO My heart is pierced by Cupid Oo.
    I disdain all glittering gold
    There is nothing can console me
    But my jolly sailor bold
    Come all you pretty fair maids
    Whoever you may be
    Who love a jolly sailor
    .oO That plows the raging sea Oo.

"Dont let the fear of drowning keep you from diving deeper"

Lovely design! I think I saw it on Merbellas IG?

Am I allowed to be nervous at this stage? XD 'Cause I'm nervous. Not on her end, just the "Did I take my measurements right" kind of nervous. Gaaaaaaaah.... *flails* I did them like 2-3 times and they always came the same. And I'm like... did I take them tight enough? Hahaha (well, my roommate took them. XD )

SOMEBODY SLAP MEH. XD

Also, lovely design!! ^-^
    *bubbles*
    Mermaid Kalliope

Live long and swim free!

deviantART
    Facebook page

Add Mermaid Syrena on Facebook
    Kailani- you're making me giggle, you cute mer, you! Also, I know EXAAAACTLY how you feel. The excited flailing mood is my default inner mood these days. Hey, I'm SURE you (your roommate) took the measurements right, and your tail will turn out gorgeous! It's hard to believe, isn't it? That your tail will be REAL and like there'll be a PICTURE of it and everything?
    User formerly known as "magickshewrote".

Syrena, Singapore's First Mermaid.“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” - Roald Dahl.

Join me at www.facebook.com/syrenaswims
    I'm Cara Clandestine (magickshewrote@gmail.com) on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel Starfish View Post
    I saw last night! Gah! So pretty!!

Page 104 of 443 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast