Page 14 of 443 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Merbellas Thread

I'm soooo jealous of everyone's tails! I am currently in the process of saving for a Merbella tail of my own, and each new picture I see makes me more and more excited to get one! <3

<a href="http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/merbella-tail-fundraiser/x/2689131">Donation Pool</a> - Etsy - DeviantArt - Facebook - Twitter

Any progress reports from those with current orders in?

Mine is still 2 months out. She said she would make sketches of her ideas for my color scheme, and also send me pictures of the additional fin choices so I could chose which styles I wanted, so maybe that will be soon. I also decided to get a glitter top coat and have added that to my order successfully after talking with her about it I know she's really busy getting set up for BARF right now. She has even been training two two other mermaids for performances there. So far she's been super great with replying to all of my emails and answering all of my questions!

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Those new mermaids are so darn lucky. xD And BARF is just such a great acronym right there...ahaha. It's great that she's keeping contact. I cannot wait to see everyone's tails. So psyched!

Quote Originally Posted by MerEmma View Post
    Any progress reports from those with current orders in?
    Nope. I'm DYING. XP

www.thalassamermaid.com
    Explore the S.E.A. with me!
    Facebook

Ahh I'm dying to see the progress of mine too! I'm glued to my email/facebook all the time! It should be soon though I think? I placed my order in December. Either way I'm excited~

Merbellas Thread

My order was placed just before December, Cyber Monday. Lol I think we've reached the, "we're so close now, any day something's gonna happennnn" stage. It is very crazy-inducing, isn't it?

www.thalassamermaid.com
    Facebook

Just got a replay about the color scemes...so exited and yeah I'm also 'glued' to my email and Ravens FB page XD Got my order in late january- was taken up for february.

Congrats! =D I'm "glued" to her pages too, haha.

Got some great news! : Raven will start with my tail this week! :o *exited* WOOHOO!!

Woohoo! Great news!

Oohhh! Lucky! I haven't heard anything from mine but hopefully soon! Can't wait to see yours! <3

*does happy dance*

Will MerBellas be at all of the BARF fairs? I emailed twice now with no response. She didn't specify on FB...

As far as I know they’ll be there every weekend, as when they were posting for auditions they said they would be doing the full run of the fair. They were not going to at all because of the fair wanting them to change too much of their show, but they worked through it and now they’re back on. Keep in mind that depending when you go you may see the other two girls and not Raven.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Yeah, I understand. I don't really mind who I see as much as just wanting to see MerBellas. xD I don't know if I'll get to go but I'm definitely going to call up my mom's friend who's huge into Ren fairs (she has a whole separate closet for her costumes) and I'm totally sure she'd take me. Just gotta find a weekend and the cash. xD Thank you a ton though. Now I know!

Emailed Raven about the colors for my tail today (just checking on some iridescence stuff), and she told me she was almost to the paint stage with my tail! *dances*

www.thalassamermaid.com
    Facebook

Ooh! I hope I'm in that batch, Thalassa! You ordered yours in Cyber Monday right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Isabela View Post
    Ooh! I hope I'm in that batch, Thalassa! You ordered yours in Cyber Monday right?
    That's right! ^_^

www.thalassamermaid.com
    Facebook

Now how to steal/obtain $1,000...
    beauty inthewater, angelonthe beach

Page 14 of 443 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast