Page 4 of 443 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Merbellas Thread

Pretty!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    ^^ So incredibly beautiful! Raven always amazes me :3
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    check out her latest basic tail she posted!

This one is mine ^_^ I was so extactic to see it!!

Chesapeake Pod
    It is? Wow! Great choice in colors Mizuko! You will look stunning in that tail :3
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Really? That is going too look awesome on you! I love the colors on it

Thank you!! It was the best surprise waking up to the picture!! XD I'm still bouncing around the house. haha!

Wow that looks amazing! I think I'm pretty much convinced that I will be coming to Raven for a basic tail. Her work is beautiful.

Chesapeake Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Wow that looks amazing! I think I'm pretty much convinced that I will be coming to Raven for a basic tail. Her work is beautiful.
    Definitely agree with you! And congratz Mizuko

I love all these new photos Raven just put on her page! So cool and helpful. Just sent my email to her for my inquiry.

Alright, seeing as my tail has been shipped out, do you guys wanna see my full tail?

Chesapeake Pod
    ^ What kind of question is that, Ayla? Of course we do! lol

I just figured I'd get you guys all worked up about it before I posted it
    Name:  406703_10200229284154434_478150810_n.jpg
Views: 1142
Size:  80.1 KB

Chesapeake Pod
    ---Ten minutes later--

Here's an example Raven posted showing a performance tail on the left and a basic tail on the right

Chesapeake Pod
    ^ I am not really fond of the shape of the fluke in the basic tail. definitely saving up for the performance tail...
    Last edited by Mermaid Saphira; 01-01-2013 at 07:43 PM.

Wow that is beautiful!! Did you get the performance one? I still can't tell even though I've seen a bunch of photos now LOL.

I think what convinced me that I wanted a Merbellas tail was the shape of her flukes. They were the closest thing to dolphin shaped flukes I had seen. That being said, I'm actually not too big a fan of the two different shaped flukes she recently made on her basic tails.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Wow that is beautiful!! Did you get the performance one? I still can't tell even though I've seen a bunch of photos now LOL.
    My tail is the performance model. Straight silicone, no neoprene, and a competitor monofin. Its been trimmed down to allow the silicone to pull it and bend it a little easier so its not too unnatural looking.

This is all just too darn gorgeous. o_o

Seriously, my merbellas tail will be a year old next month. A YEAR OLD. And look at it... LOOK AT IT....

No photoshopping aside from the colour filter to try and avoid the over the top green from pool water/lights. That tail STILL looks every bit as great as it does when I pulled it out of the box, and we did the math... I have done over 100 mer gigs/events/photoshoots since I got it! It's been in all types of water, it's been dragged across sand, rocks, and concrete. It's been flown around, stepped on, dropped, kids walk on it constantly. I mean, I try to limit this stuff but the fact is I use this thing constantly so it gets put through some stuff! It's been in the sun lots, in the heat, and in the cold. The paint has never chipped, faded, or scuffed. It tore once due to my boyfriend trying to pack it and not understanding he couldn't fold the monofin- Raven fixed it when I got to Florida and you'd never be able to tell. I also poked a hole through it when I fell in it and my strong fingernail went through the thinnest part. Again, fixed, and you'd never even if you had it in your hands be able to find the spot. It glows under black light, and this thing was the first silicone one she's made. Her tails have improved SO MUCH since mine, so just think, mine is THIS GOOD and yours will be better

I'm just excited for all of you getting one. You will want to sleep in a bed with it and give it a name. Haha