Thread: New Mermaid from PA

Senior Member Pod of Cali mermaidopal's Avatar
    Follow mermaidopal On Twitter Add mermaidopal on Facebook

New Mermaid from PA

Hello everyone!
    I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mermaid Opal. I am new to mermaiding and am really excited to participate in the wonderful world of mers! I hope to be able to meet everyone soon, perhaps this summer. I am from the Southeast PA area-- any other PA/Southern NJ mers?
    Nice to meet you all!
    ~Mermaid Opal

Welcome to the forums! I'm Mermaid Celissa, but you can call me Cel or Abby. Enjoy your time here at MerNetwork!

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.

Find me on YouTube! -->
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mermaidg...e=results_main

[Because legs are too complicated]

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    I am not all that close to PA, but welcome to the forum! oOo Hugs and Fishes oOo
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod ShyMer's Avatar
    Aww, I was hoping you'd be closer to the Blacksburg area. I think you have one or two people somewhat close to where you are. Nice to have you here!

Whereabouts in Southeastern PA, mermaidopal? I am forty minutes' drive away from both Philadelphia and Wilmington Delaware.

Senior Member Pod of Cali mermaidopal's Avatar
    Follow mermaidopal On Twitter Add mermaidopal on Facebook
    Thanks for the welcome everyone!
    Joy&Raptors-- I am right around the Philly area maybe we can have a SE PA/South Jersey meet sometime! Do you know of any other Chesapeake members this far north?

Welcome to the MerNetwork Opal!
    ~~~~~~~Happy Swimming!!~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~The Seagirls (Fiona and Elena)

Check out our YouTube channal!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/626SeaGirls

Mystic Waters will hopefully premier in Fall 2013

Our Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/TheSeaGirls?fref=ts

There's at least one mermaid in Wilmington Delaware, and she has a tail, though I have only talked with her on here, and not actually met. I have met one of the mermen from new york who is working Philadelphia for the next few months, though, and he's a cool guy. We might just meet up somewhere in the city one day.

HI! I am a mer from PA, about 30 miles north of Philadelphia Nice to "meet" you on here I am hoping to get a group together for a meet up on the NJ shore this summer!
    [IMG][/IMG]

www.facebook.com/mermaidavalon "like" my page on FB and I'll be happy to do the same

Hey Mermaidtresses! I think I responded to your post on the facebook group as well (I'm Martin).

Hey. I'm a south nj mermaid. I would totally like to meet up this summer. I'm like 5 mins from Delaware, 30 mins south of philly, and 45 from Wildwood, nj.

That, and I have access to a fabulous inground pool /deck. If anyone wants to swing around with their tail. (And. Why did the font size just change?)

YES! Lets plan it-- that location sounds great, too How close are you to the beach? I would be very willing to organize the meet up (i.e- sending invites, spreading info, etc.) LETS DO IT, CHESAPEAKE POD! A meet up is definitely in order!!!
    [IMG][/IMG]

www.facebook.com/mermaidavalon "like" my page on FB and I'll be happy to do the same

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    welcome Opal!

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod
    Hi Mermaid Opal! I am Mermaid Yemaya, and I am also from the Southeastern PA area. It's a pleasure to meet you! Hugs and splashes! :-)

Hi darling! I am right down in baltimore! Hello honey<3
    ~☆ Locked By Land but, Not to far from home.

{Formerly Known: As Malefica Jin Now: Mermaid Maleficia.}
    In Training.

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod Brine's Avatar
    Add Brine on Facebook
    Hello! I'm a new mermaid from near HoneyBrook PA! I'm Brine, glad to meet you!
    "The song of the sea is my lullaby"

welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Brine View Post
    Hello! I'm a new mermaid from near HoneyBrook PA! I'm Brine, glad to meet you!
    so nice to meet you! I am from The Lehigh Valley, PA...i wonder if we are close!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod Brine's Avatar
    Add Brine on Facebook
    You are about an hour and a half away from me, Avalon
    "The song of the sea is my lullaby"