Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever gone snorkeling in your tail? Like with a cruise ship excursion?

Yes I did! It was a real dream come true. Just wish they still had mermaids that swam in the lagoon!!

I dont think it would be a problem, binging your tail snorkeling. That does sound like fun.

Senior Member Euro Pod Azurin Luna's Avatar
    Add Azurin Luna on Facebook
    I went snorkeling with my monofin alone. I had my tail with me, but the aft end of the boat was to rough to get my tail safely on without damaging. If that wasn't the case, I could go with my tail, I only had to take one of the diver floaters with me to be sure I could float without trouble
    Your imagination is your only limit

Quote Originally Posted by Traveling Merman View Post
    I'm a cruise ship employee, and sadly it all depends on which company and what type of excursion. I know that they aren't allowed on Disney unless your either employed to do it as a job for them performing for guests, or if you're a fully trained scuba/freediving master and they pretty much don't have to look after you, as god forbid if you drowned that would be the end of the cruise line's rep! (Think how bad costa cruises looks after 2 ships sunk!)
    What cruise line do you work for if you don't mind sharing?

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    I don't think this member is active anymore. Make sure to check the dates on threads before responding! This one is from 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Wesley View Post
    I don't think this member is active anymore. Make sure to check the dates on threads before responding! This one is from 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I realize that may be and I did check the date. I have gone months without being active before and when I got a message in my email that someone replied to a comment I logged on. So I figured that might also be the case with anyone else. There is no point in not trying right...

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    I took my tail on a cruise with Princess. I used it in the ship's pool, no issues. I got quite a few questions from the other guests.
    I also took it on three excursions. On the first, swimming with stingrays, I was not allowed to use it. But no one could use fins (for fear of hitting a stingray) so that's not really a good test. The next was a snorkeling trip with a shore entry. I used my tail there with no issue. Finally, there was the excursion to turtle cove, entry from stairs from the boat. Again, I used it without issue. In the picture, note the name of the bar behind me.
    Name:  Merman1x.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  48.1 KB
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    That's awesome!!!