Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to Jesse?

Senior Member Euro Pod Samantha Siren's Avatar
    I could not reccomend Jessica more. I have a top from her and it is stunning. Her tails are even better. I'd go with her!
    User formerly known as "Samantha".

Thanks for all your recommendations, Does anyone have a link to mermaid Jessicas website?

She doesn't have one she works through Facebook.https://m.facebook.com/themermaidjessica

Thanks!

Jessica Mer made my top and it is fantastic! She is a doll to work with! I highly recommend her!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    saw her work at merfest, amazing.

I messaged her last week asking for prices but haven't gotten a reply yet, could someone PM me some price info or her email?

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    She's been busy with merfest. I'm sure she'll get back to you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her tails start at $1800 then more for extra fins. I cannot wait to get a tail from her!

Oh and last night I found out that after Jesse said he had poured my scales he had actually in fact poured 1 side of the fluke scales so about the size of an A5/piece of paper. That took him 3 weeks. *FacePalm*

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    My Mer-Daughter Jessica makes amazing tails and she won the Merfest Tail competition! Definitely get in touch with her!

Merkitty, I think I just found your msg on fb I get tons of msgs and sometimes they get buried! For anyone who is curious...I do sell tails starting at $1800+shipping. I charge extra for custom sculpting and for extra fins.

thank you so much for all the compliments on my work you guys! It means a lot! I really enjoy tailmaking (it's addictive!)

Add Poseidon on Facebook
    Visit Poseidon's Youtube Channel
    Merkitty, Jesse told me the same thing that he would be sending my refund in payments every two weeks, I'm supposed to get the first one tomorrow. He was only going to give me half of it and charge me for the cost of the silicone, but I held my ground until he caved in to the price I wanted. Good luck with yours and please let me know if he doesn't follow through.

-Merman Christian

Also kitty dont be sweet with him. I have been for Months and he has walked all over me. It wasn't until the other night when he showed me the disgusting colour of the scales he had done that I got seriously angry and demanded he do it again. He tried to get out of it with excuses and trying to the play the "I told you I did it" game to make me look like I was in the wrong, but like Chris stood my ground and he is redoing the tail completely. Do not give him any leway because he will try and take the piss over and over again.

He has only given me three very untimely refunds since October, which is definitely not every two weeks. My refund should have been done by now but its not even half way done by now. I received about a third of it so far. I don't want to be too rude to him as I know he is going through hard times and he is refunding me, I also don't want to offend him and then not receive payments >.> Its been two weeks since the last payment and yet another email I will have to send him requesting a payment instead of him just refunding me when he says he will! I think I will start invoicing him through paypal.

I hate to say it but that soft approach is going to get you nowhere. At the end of the day you are the customer and you are the one missing out on work because he cannot do his job. You should not have to suffer for his hard times because at the end of the day you have given him money which he has blatantly not spent on supplies. If he did you would have had your tail and now does not have the money to pay you back. When someone has your money the risk of offending them means nothing! You trusted him to provide a service and he has failed to do it and now he is failing to pay the money he ows you! Jesse is a lovely guy but a poor business man and it is no ones fault but his own that he is in this mess.
    Last edited by Samantha Siren; 01-15-2015 at 01:42 PM.

Hopefully the invoices will help with him being on time from now on. I really wish I could go back in time and stop myself from ordering from him. But that is not possible and now I must deal with the consequences...

Kitty please stop blaming yourself. You shouldn't have to deal with anything! Because we are such a tight community sometimes people are afraid to stand up for themselves when they have royally been screwed over! You don't deserve to be left disappointed. You have to think it is Your hard earned money that has gone towards something you have dreamed about and how dare he deprive you of that. Whether it be a tail from him or from someone else!
    Last edited by Samantha Siren; 01-15-2015 at 02:14 PM.

Ohhh, I hope it doesnt have to come to that and he will refund me as timely as possible from now on. I am trying not to blame myself but I am so flustered about all of this. I know it isn't my fault. I cant sit down and cry about it, I gotta keep on swimming! Jessica's tails are very lovely but slightly out of my price range, I am going to go with Mernation (their $1200 with some fins), does anyone have any advice if they are a good choice? I've seen some good reviews on them, I don't believe there is any current issues with them recently. I am planning on road tripping down to Florida all the way from Toronto to pick it up when the time comes.

So.... I'm getting really, really, REALLY upset. Its been a month since the last payment. Ive sent him multiple emails and messages on facebook as well, I've sent him an invoice on paypal. He is supposed to be paying me back every 2 weeks. Clearly this isn't working out. Can anyone who knows how to get into contact with him please help me out here? Mailing him a letter isn't an option as it will take very long.. although all of this is taking very long anyways.