Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to Jesse?

I don't know why but today is my breaking point, I want to scream, shout, cry and pull all my hair out. I am SO frustrated SO unhappy. I want this man to pay my back my money. I deserve way more then what I have received from this disgusting ordeal. I should receive more money then I've given him for all this trouble I've gone through. Hes been keeping and has used my money that was meant for my tail which has never been made and for some reason it is taking months over months to return what is rightfully mine. He couldn't update me about my tail for months and he cant even return my money for months WHAT GIVES!?!

I could be happy and have my tail from a REPUTABLE tail maker by now and have gotten many gigs and be the happiest mermaid I can be instead I am swearing at Jesse to my cat. Literally at the point of tears. I hope no one else has to go through this, although I know many people who've ordered from him already are.
    This is disgusting, he is a terrible business man. He should feel terrible about how big of a mistake he has made and how much trouble he has put so many people through. I never could have thought that I would let anyone make me feel this way but lo and behold some random ass guy I gave my money to expecting happiness has given me this. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Im sorry for the ranting Im just so god damned FURIOUS. T___________T

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Time for people to post reviews for sure

Senior Member Euro Pod Samantha Siren's Avatar
    He has told me my tail shod be finished in 3 weeks so when it arrives I will be writing a VERY honest review!
    User formerly known as "Samantha".

I would like to ask anyone that knows Jesse if they could please message Jesse and make him bad for actively ignoring me for a month? It isnt a very nice request to make, But the more people that I can get to message him, of whose messages he will actually read (because he wont even look at mine when he sees my name) would be better and possibly guilt trip him into actually messaging me back and refunding me. Thanks!

So this is whatI sent him this afternoon.

Jesse,

I have been reading some very troubling information about how you are not paying back Anna. The poor girl is at her wit's end because you are completely ignoring her. She is desperate to get her mernations tail and she can't because you have failed to pay her the money you should have refunded months ago.
    If this is true then your behavior is disgusting, you should be ashamed.

If you don't have the money at least be a man an admit it to her rather than hiding like a coward because right now Jesse you are being portrayed as a thief and you are doing nothing to help yourself to prove that false.

I am telling you this because poor Anna has no one else to turn to. She feels like you have stolen her money and that is not fair.

You don't need to reply to this but you had better send her an email apologising and informing her about when she will be getting her refund.

In regards to my tail, I hope construction is going well and I would like to see some pictures at the weekend.

Regards

Sam

I think that was succinctly put. I am sorry to say this, but I still doubt he will respond.

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

I feel like I'm going to throw up... I've gotten a hold of a few more ways to contact him but he is still ignoring me. I don't think he is going to pay me back. I think hes planning on keeping the rest of my refund, which is $400. I need that money for my new tail. I don't know what to do... I was told that Jesse wasn't a thief, but I think he is now!

it seems like he's pulling a fish butts :/

SUCCESS! He has answered my phone calls and we have established another 2 week schedule. Hopefully it works out this time. Apparently he is having phone/computer/paypal problems so he wasn't able to contact me...

I hope no one minds that I keep updating this very often.. I just want to keep a public tab on all of this. (I will update tomorrow if he sends/doesnt send me anything)

(IM SO RELIEVED HE FINALLY ANSWERED I WAS GOING NUTS OMG) (sorry for being so excited even though all he did was talk to me... but being ignored like that was so stressful!)
    Last edited by merkitty; 01-28-2015 at 10:16 PM.

That would be silly seeing as we have his address, phone number and personal email address.

yeah I saw him online on FB so I think that's bull but whatever so long as he is paying you

That's interesting Raina cause he hasn't looked at any of my fb messages for weeks. Oh well I have his email address now. I'll be getting pictures at the weekend.

I find it hard to believe that all of that has been down. It's the 21st century, if it was true that all of that was down there is a thing called a library with access to computers and the internet and if he has a smart phone that's 24/7 access to the internet at all times. But I am glad he finally messaged you.

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    yeah I saw him online on FB so I think that's bull but whatever so long as he is paying you
    And that's why I was so upset... he's online but he was ignoring all the messages I sent, when I know other people have talked to him on there in that time.... so frustrating!!

Quote Originally Posted by draggersprez View Post
    I find it hard to believe that all of that has been down. It's the 21st century, if it was true that all of that was down there is a thing called a library with access to computers and the internet and if he has a smart phone that's 24/7 access to the internet at all times. But I am glad he finally messaged you.
    Another good point! He is just so busy with everything he doesn't have time to be responsible/logical and talk to his clients through other resources if his aren't working out...

Bollocks! You make time!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    If you've sent messages that Facebook says weren't seen, remember, he could have his notifications sent to his email and reads them there, without Facebook marking them as read.

Merkitty, did you get my PM about an attorney?

I'll help raise hell if Samantha doesn't receive pics and if Merkitty doesn't get her refund in a timely manner. This can be done in a group effort as well. Raina, do you want to join me?

He knows I have reported him to the BBB so I hope he now knows how serious I am and not going accept anything less than than perfection with this tail.

Doesn't he need to be a registered business to be reported to the BBB?