Thread: 5 Spots open for Full silicone tail orders on Fish Butts

5 Spots open for Full silicone tail orders on Fish Butts

shes taking orders.
    5 Spots still open for Full silicone tail orders!!!

I will need your *color choice, *measurements and your *paypal email to send an invoice. If you are ready please email me at FishButtsForSale@gmail.com

Remember its $500 for a solid (One Color) full silicone tail with a finis WAVE or RAPID in the fluke. $100 extra for a custom fluke and it will be available to everyone who wants that style of fluke. No rush orders and payments must be made once tail is finalized. Up front- not at time of delivery.

Is she taking partial silicone orders?
    Mermaids have more fun

Senior Member Pod of The South Blondie's Avatar
    Two spots left as of now!

nope shes only taking full silicone orders for now. she said sometime in feb she'll bring up the partal tail orders.

Great! That's when ill order mine
    Mermaids have more fun

*drools* If only I had the money! But alas, my truck needs replacing instead. :/

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLanai View Post
    shes taking orders.
    do you have an open communication line with stevi mermaidlanai...i emailed her last week about getting one of her sale tails when the sale starts or being put on a waitlist for tails and received nothing back...i woke up this morning to see this and i re-emailed her with all the necessary info again...maybe there is more than one email account because as im looking at that one, im not so sure thats the one i emailed or my message went to her spam folder..is there anyone who might be able to give her a heads up on my troubles contacting her...thanks!!

I think this sale is awesome, but I must say I do not understand how she has the time to take more orders, when I ordered my tail 2 months ago and haven't even received an update. I emailed Stevi over a week ago now and have yet to get a response. All I want to know is the status of my tail order.

I just think she should make a little time to get back to her customers who have already paid for orders and are waiting...than keep posting on Facebook about this full silicone tail sale and how many spots are left Just a little confused here....

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Fifi Tigg's Avatar
    Add Fifi Tigg on Facebook
    Follow Fifi Tigg on Flickr Visit Fifi Tigg's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidAlaina View Post
    I think this sale is awesome, but I must say I do not understand how she has the time to take more orders, when I ordered my tail 2 months ago and haven't even received an update. I emailed Stevi over a week ago now and have yet to get a response. All I want to know is the status of my tail order.

I just think she should make a little time to get back to her customers who have already paid for orders and are waiting...than keep posting on Facebook about this full silicone tail sale and how many spots are left Just a little confused here....
    I completely agree with you Alaina! I have also been waiting for a tail that was ordered nearly two months ago as well!!
    Our Australian summer will be over before Emily even gets to swim in it
    Apparently she has few people waiting for their tails to be finished and I really think she needs to be careful about advertising for more orders as her reputation in on the line.
    http://make animated gifs like this at MakeaGif

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    Guys, you REALLY have to be patient with Stevi. Her personal life took a nosedive at the beginning of last year and it's been hard for her. Please also remember that there is just her working on these tails. She is really doing her best with everything that's happened. I think it's great she's finally decided on having SLOTS to fill, instead of just taking every order that comes her way.
    I've been stressing this as much as I can, on her page and else where;
    Order WAY ahead of time and be VERY Patient.
    Send her little reminders now and again.
    She does beautiful work and all that really matters is that you got a gorgeous tail for a lot less than other tailmakers charge.
    Isn't the end result what matters?
    I know that because I waited from October until December I was more excited than ever for my tail. Now, it's like a part of me.
    I'm a real mermaid, because I have a girly torso and a Fish Butt.
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Dottie View Post
    Guys, you REALLY have to be patient with Stevi. Her personal life took a nosedive at the beginning of last year and it's been hard for her. Please also remember that there is just her working on these tails. She is really doing her best with everything that's happened. I think it's great she's finally decided on having SLOTS to fill, instead of just taking every order that comes her way.
    I've been stressing this as much as I can, on her page and else where;
    Order WAY ahead of time and be VERY Patient.
    Send her little reminders now and again.
    She does beautiful work and all that really matters is that you got a gorgeous tail for a lot less than other tailmakers charge.
    Isn't the end result what matters?
    I know that because I waited from October until December I was more excited than ever for my tail. Now, it's like a part of me.
    I'm a real mermaid, because I have a girly torso and a Fish Butt.
    i love this mermaiddottie and completely agree...in the end, what REALLY matters is the quality of the tail (which if done right should take time to construct). so you have to wait longer than you wanted, the tail is being made. i would rather wait a few months for something i'm going to cherish for years, than to rush her and get something that i'll be dissapointed in or get tired of within days.

I know that Stevi does beautiful work and I am not trying to be negative or impatient about my tail. I want her to take the time she needs to make it awesome! All I am saying is that I do not understand why I have not received any update...especially considering that I contacted her over a week ago. All I want to know is how things are coming along, and an estimate on when she thinks it might be done. I keep seeing all these posts on her Facebook page regarding this full silicone sale, so I figure that if she has time to keep people updated about the new sale...she should have time to contact her customers with current tail orders who are waiting patiently to receive theirs. I am an artist who owns a shop on Etsy, so I completely understand that things happen...orders can get delayed, etc. However I keep my customers updated throughout the entire process until I have shipped the order to them. So like I said earlier...I'm just a little confused, that's all.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I think it's fair people are nervous about their orders. I love Stevi, and Raven, and all the other tail makers. I feel really bad that they all seemed to get behind over Christmas etc. I can't make excuses for anyone though, and I totally understand people being upset. I'm just hoping you all get your tails soon and end up super happy

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Fifi Tigg's Avatar
    Add Fifi Tigg on Facebook
    Follow Fifi Tigg on Flickr Visit Fifi Tigg's Youtube Channel
    No-one is saying that Stevi's tails are bad or anything, but she just has to communicate a bit more and then all her waiting mer's will be more secure about their orders
    http://make animated gifs like this at MakeaGif