Thread: New mythics price?

New mythics price?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but does anyone know how much the new finfolk mythic tails are going to cost (USD)?
    I've been looking all over the place and haven't found a definite answer..

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    New Mythic Pricing (USD):
    Mythic Tail: $1500
    Hip Fins: $150
    Heel Fins: $175
    Dorsal Fin: $225
    Full Fin Set: $550
    Full Fluke Upgrade: $950
    Shooter Monofin Upgrade: $125

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    New Mythic Pricing (USD):
    Mythic Tail: $1500
    Hip Fins: $150
    Heel Fins: $175
    Dorsal Fin: $225
    Full Fin Set: $550
    Full Fluke Upgrade: $950
    Shooter Monofin Upgrade: $125
    Thanks Raina
    Wow they are a bit pricey aren't they! Am I crazy or did they used to be around like $900 for the tail w no add-ons?

Meh. I wish they would focus on their fabric tails.

Me too. The mythics have almost doubled in price omg. There goes any ideas I had about affording one. I hope the next line of fabric tails will not go up in price, I’m really hoping to get one of those still
    I dream of a day when they may rise above the billows to drag down in their reeking talons the remnants of puny, war-exhausted mankind --of a day when the land shall sink, and the dark ocean floor shall ascend amidst universal pandemonium.

The mythics are pretty but honestly w how fragile they are they aren't worth freaking $1500.. like seriously. They'd be a cool thing to have if they where under $800 but uhh... No.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    the cost to make them went up, their materials and techniques improved. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    the cost to make them went up, their materials and techniques improved. *shrug*
    The asking price is more than likely perfectly fair, the tails are stunning and look well crafted. Only issue for me is the upkeep. I hear they get scuffed and lose scales really easily but I dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SleepySiren View Post
    The asking price is more than likely perfectly fair, the tails are stunning and look well crafted. Only issue for me is the upkeep. I hear they get scuffed and lose scales really easily but I dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Finfolk said that the new mythic scales have better paint on them, so they no longer scuff that easily. Also, the sewing has improved so scale loss is less likely. In addition, the scales are tighter together. This is what I'm most happy about. Older mythics had about a 20% chance of really bad scale coverage.

I was very unhappy about the last minute price increase, but now I know I'm getting a better mythic for it. They have also started using a better silicone and their paint jobs keep improving!

I bought a Moonstone, by the way the white mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLiara View Post
    Finfolk said that the new mythic scales have better paint on them, so they no longer scuff that easily. Also, the sewing has improved so scale loss is less likely. In addition, the scales are tighter together. This is what I'm most happy about. Older mythics had about a 20% chance of really bad scale coverage.

I was very unhappy about the last minute price increase, but now I know I'm getting a better mythic for it. They have also started using a better silicone and their paint jobs keep improving!

I bought a Moonstone, by the way the white mythic.
    Congratulations! Tbh I'm jealous lol
    The moonstone tail is GORGEOUS