Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phoenix? Any other mers here?

We actually have quite a few meetups, we organize them all on the pod facebook group.

Raising this threat from the dead....

I'm up a bit north of Deer Valley and dying to find a pool that allows full tails instead of having a "just monofins" policy.

Phoenix? Any other mers here?

I’m in the Phoenix area too. I have some calls out to pools but no one has gotten back to me yet:/ any luck

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Junior Member Pod of the Southwest MermaidCrystall's Avatar
    Add MermaidCrystall on Facebook
    Visit MermaidCrystall's Youtube Channel
    I live in Maricopa city and I know of a fee other mers that also live in the valley. You can join us on fb group Az mer pod

Sent from my SM-S367VL using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidCrystall View Post
    I live in Maricopa city and I know of a fee other mers that also live in the valley. You can join us on fb group Az mer pod

I’ve tried:/ I can’t seem to get accepted. Thank you though for the invite! If I can get in I’d love to join you guys

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Junior Member Pod of the Southwest MermaidCrystall's Avatar
    Add MermaidCrystall on Facebook
    Visit MermaidCrystall's Youtube Channel
    IM the admit Victoria Storm Sea of Dream. Tell her you another AZ mermaid and you want to join the az pod.

I'm supper new to mermaiding and don't even have my first tail yet but I got a Linden Monofin that I LOVE. I crave swimming and just want to dive into the mermaiding community. I need friends who understand I have to save like crazy for anything but I'm also good with just going swimming for hours.

This thread is a bit old but I thought I'd introduce myself! I loved mermaids and sewed my own tail as a kid but only recently got back into it. I applied to join the FB group as well, I hope I can make friends in the community!!
    I scoured the internet for a reputable and inexpensive place to start, so right now I have a SunTails discount monofin and a skin on the way, but I'm really hoping to eventually sew my own skin. I kept betta fish a few years back and adore them, so I can't help but plan on a betta inspired tail, especially with how much I like big rounded flukes. I tend to hyperfixate and dive (hehe) head-first into whatever I'm interested in, so I'm trying to satiate myself with smaller projects while I save up for the materials to make my dream tail.

Nice to meet you (in advance)!

I know I'm late to the party, but is anyone still active here?