Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contacted Merbellas for order: no response yet.

Thumbs up Contacted Merbellas for order: no response yet.

I placed an order for a tail on saturday. at 'info @ merbellas . com'

I waited a few days, and yesterday I had send out another one just in case.

No response yet.

I know Raven Is a really pro and busy mermaid. She has a lot of work to do and stuff, but i'm getting worried now i read that she sometimes doesn't receive all emails.

Anyone know what to do? - beside being patient? ^^

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Tasha Mermaid's Avatar
    Add Tasha Mermaid on Facebook
    maybe just message her facebook to ask if she recieved it

Member Undisclosed Pod TheSolitarySiren's Avatar

Follow TheSolitarySiren on Tumblr
    Maybe this will help.
    I knew I had read it somewhere on her FB that she had switched order e-mails. Good thing I found it. I hope your order goes through this time.

Name:  yep.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  56.0 KB
    Just a loner mermaid from the far edges of the sea. Don't mind me.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    yes, #1 is to make sure it's the right email

next you should check the FAQ. When you send an email, you wont get a response if you're asking questions that are already answered there. Raven deals with people who are 100% ready to order FIRST before sifting through all the other emails. That means you are ready to pay, and you know exactly what you want. All other emails she'll only reply to once the 100% ready people are replied to and managed. Too many people email her with questions that are already answered, or email her wanting a back and forth on what type of tail they want, when she's in such high demand there's just no time for it.

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    yes, #1 is to make sure it's the right email

next you should check the FAQ. When you send an email, you wont get a response if you're asking questions that are already answered there. Raven deals with people who are 100% ready to order FIRST before sifting through all the other emails. That means you are ready to pay, and you know exactly what you want. All other emails she'll only reply to once the 100% ready people are replied to and managed. Too many people email her with questions that are already answered, or email her wanting a back and forth on what type of tail they want, when she's in such high demand there's just no time for it.
    Yes I know

I Know exacly wht I want, have my exact mesurments, tail design and I'm ready to pay asap.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSolitarySiren View Post
    Maybe this will help.
    I knew I had read it somewhere on her FB that she had switched order e-mails. Good thing I found it. I hope your order goes through this time.

Name:  yep.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  56.0 KB

Thanks I'll try that adress! Scince I don't own a FB page anymore, thanks for posting!

She takes quite a bit to respond, and sometimes she never finds the email/it never goes through due to the massive flood of people messaging her. It might take a week or a little bit more for her to reply back. But she always does! <3

I understand her frustration in wanting to sort through emails.

I just received an email stating to "call me asap" with no reason. Sorry, I will not be calling that person.

just received an email stating to "call me asap" with no reason. Sorry, I will not be calling that person.
    Omg jess I get those too -_-

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Traveling Merman's Avatar

Contacted Merbellas for order: no response yet.

If I see another email saying something like: "you're owed !!!!hundreds!!!! of pounds by her majesty's revenue and customs, start your PPI claim NOW!" Ill scream!

Apparently it's companies based in 3rd world countries targeting western world countries!
    Travelling Merman

Make sure you put a very obvious subject to your order such as "READY TO PAY". After that, it's the waiting game. It seems like she is full up on orders right now. I know once she gets to a certian point she does not take any more orders until she completes the ones she has. Then she takes orders in the order that she received them. She's also flooded with emails as others have noted, but they've been much better lately about getting back to people! They were uber super flooded a while back from their break (due to the silicone back order) so it took them a while to catch up.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

I read your posts before about filling in the subject line. o I did it correctly with 'READY TO ORDER/PAY' so I'm hoping to get lucky and get picked out!

Now I just have to wait...please wish me luck !

Have my fins crossed for you!

Thanks! Now I'm trying to figure out what to expect from all the extra tax I got to pay.
    Does anyone know where to find that?

Realistic tail:scale bra = big and heavy package that is shipping to Belguim

I serche

* I searchead my ass off on the internet. But can't find anything.
    I know It's going to be pricy, but I would like a guessing price so I know how much I sould save extra

is the extra tax because you're in Belgium? I think her final price is taxes in, then she gives you a quote for shipping. But if you have to pay different taxes because of where you live I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    is the extra tax because you're in Belgium? I think her final price is taxes in, then she gives you a quote for shipping. But if you have to pay different taxes because of where you live I don't know.
    From a certain weight, We have to pay tax on packages we get from the US. But I was wondering how much it would be for the tail.

Chesapeake Pod
    fins crossed for you! So exciting :3
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

If you live in Belgium and order something overseas from a company, the package goes through customs. If you are lucky it passes right thru, but if you unlucky they open the package and you have to pay for import.

there's no way to predict it then. Sometimes they check, sometimes they dont :S