Thread: I'm visiting

I'm visiting

Hi Mermaids,

ill be in NYC Feb 5-13. I'll be there for work but would love to meet up with some of you for lunch or dinner. Are there any cool Mermaid bars/resteraunts? Are there any places where mermaids swim where we can go see them? What's the best aquarium to go to?

Mermaid Natalie

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Theta's Avatar
    Follow Theta On Twitter Add Theta on Facebook
    Follow Theta on Tumblr
    The New York Aquarium in Brooklyn is awesome, and a visit to the Blue Whale Room at the Museum of Natural History is obligatory for mermaids, lol

I'm gonna miss you by a couple of days because I have to be back upstate for work, but have a great trip! NYC in the winter is the best

Melanie I was in Atlanta last May swimming whith the Whale sharks! But i do I hope to see you soon!

Mermaid Theta THanks for the recomendations I will find those on the map and see if i can get myself there!

Sadly after Sandy the NY Aquarium is Closed until further notice for repairs.I dont really know many mermaid themed resturants around here, But lol red lobster (lol) on 42nd street. Hey if you want to meet up I wouldnt mind to hang out with a mermaid friend if your up to it Let me know.

Replied to your PM
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG