Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Spring Meet-Up!

Anyone still wanting to do a spring meet up.. well Im still going to do one. Mermaid Adella and I are planning one now. For sometime in May. Its goign to be at Blue Springs in Alabama. heres a link to the info with map directions. http://www.swimmingholes.org/al.html Scroll down to Blue Springs NOT Blue Pond. Ive also got my friend Brandi possibley coming with her kids as well. She makes my mermaid jewlery.

Blue Springs is a natural clear spring with concrete wall and natural bottom. There are 2 pools. on 3.5-5ft deep and the spring head 4-20ft

Ill let you know soon as we lock down a date.

Quote Originally Posted by nerinethemermaid View Post
    Anyone still wanting to do a spring meet up.. well Im still going to do one. Mermaid Adella and I are planning one now. For sometime in May. Its goign to be at Blue Springs in Alabama. heres a link to the info with map directions. http://www.swimmingholes.org/al.html Scroll down to Blue Springs NOT Blue Pond. Ive also got my friend Brandi possibley coming with her kids as well. She makes my mermaid jewlery.

Blue Springs is a natural clear spring with concrete wall and natural bottom. There are 2 pools. on 3.5-5ft deep and the spring head 4-20ft

Ill let you know soon as we lock down a date.
    MANATEES HAVE BEEN SEEN SWIMMING THERE TOO!!!! have 2 other people possibly coming as well...and ones a mermaid

we were thinking about going during the week. Its a state park with full bathroom facilities and grills and picnic areas. during the week it is $2 for adults to get in and on the weekend its $3...so we thought about going during the week when there would be the possibility of barely anyone there. If there are going to be enough people there we thought about doing a lunch and stuff where everyone brings "something".

Well... Actually Im thinking May 18 or 19th. My friend brandi wants to come and bring her two children. One is an austistic boy. He is high functioning but to interupt his school schedule during the week would be bad. So we are gonna shoot for the weekend unless she tells me she cant go then we will shoot for the 15th of May.

So we need to know whos up for going to this meet up?

Senior Member Pod of The South
    I can't go in May, especially that weekend since I'll be in Myrtle Beach at a convention. Maybe next time!

Its only weekend that works for Adella and her friends and me and mine.. sorry...

Anyone else that can go is welcome... we are working out details and lucnhie stuff.

I would love to come to one when I get a tail. Destin, Florida is beautiful.