Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Top for a fresh-water mermaid

Heck yeah! We can share different decorating ideas like how I have fishing bobber earrings and a lure necklace. ^_^
    Lyra the mermaid <3

Senior Member Pod of Cali Elodea the Mermaid's Avatar
    Oh my gosh, that is too cute! I love accessories with a little humor in them.

I hereby dub participants in this thread The LilyPod :-P

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Elodea Nymphaea Waterweed
    of The Sacramento Mermaids

Elodea I love that hairpiece! It goes so well with your hair! I'm thinking this upcoming winter will be filled with designing and creating tops and accessories. My hair is kinda reddish from my princess work as Anna so I'm thinking of maki going something with lily pads as well. Love the tops as well. I have a clam shell bra that I love but it's so heavy I. The water and the netting hurts my neck from the weight.
    ~Mermaid Tory~
    https://www.facebook.com/MermaidTory

Formerly known as Tswan114

Yeah, I've noticed that a lot of mers mention shell bras being heavy. It's the reason why I'm going to be taking the shells I have, making molds out of them, and then cast a copy in flexible dragon skin.

I'm going to be adding more to my top even though I do kind of like that it matches my skin and makes it look like I just glued leaves to my breasts. I would like to wear it with other costumes like my fawn satyr or pond fairy. I'll probably make a halter top out of moss and either add the leaves on top or decorate it with a few water plants.
    Lyra the mermaid <3

I forgot to mention that I had a bad reaction to the metal in the lure necklace and had to go to urgent care to get some steroid cream and stop it from covering all of my chest. XD It was fine when I wore it a few weeks ago, but I think it ended up breaking the skin so my immune system went "Jesus tap dancing christ on a cracker, we've got an intruder!"

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Lyra the mermaid <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Tory View Post
    Elodea I love that hairpiece! It goes so well with your hair! I'm thinking this upcoming winter will be filled with designing and creating tops and accessories. My hair is kinda reddish from my princess work as Anna so I'm thinking of maki going something with lily pads as well. Love the tops as well. I have a clam shell bra that I love but it's so heavy I. The water and the netting hurts my neck from the weight.
    Thank you so much, Tory! Your tail and top are just gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottery View Post
    Yeah, I've noticed that a lot of mers mention shell bras being heavy. It's the reason why I'm going to be taking the shells I have, making molds out of them, and then cast a copy in flexible dragon skin.

I'm going to be adding more to my top even though I do kind of like that it matches my skin and makes it look like I just glued leaves to my breasts. I would like to wear it with other costumes like my fawn satyr or pond fairy. I'll probably make a halter top out of moss and either add the leaves on top or decorate it with a few water plants.
    Lyra, I think we are the same mer, haha. I also do a fawn satyr (well, I call it my "fawn faun" because I think I'm HILARIOUS) and a pond fairy/naiad!

Also, HOLY GIANT PICTURE BATMAN! Could I have posted a bigger picture of my huge face, lol? Sorry, guys. I posted that pic from my phone and had no idea it was colossal.

Where????

I am a mermaid at an aquarium and for events and this looks so awesome! Where did you order it???

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Kelda's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Kelda on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Kelda's Youtube Channel
    Hey sirenrayla! The link for this top is in the first post of this thread, but I believe Mermaid Dottie and I snagged the last two. If you do manage to find another for sale anywhere, do let me know!