Thread: Looking for a new cool logo

Senior Member Pod of Texas MermaidSaku's Avatar

Looking for a new cool logo

So, i talked to Raina about this on Deviant art and she thought i should post it on the forum.

I currently have been using an edit of a mermaid Ariel drawing found on google. I Originally only made it so that i could have it made into a decal for my bedroom. I couldn't help but think i should get permission to use it from the actual artist so i can use it for when i get my tail and start out for a professional look. I emailed him, but i got no reply. And so i had already been looking to find a an artist to make me a cool logo that wouldn't be too high of a price. Since i still am waiting for my turn to have my MVD Tail made. Just yesterday night Mermaid Selene sent me a message on facebook about the Picture i had been using, that she knew the artist and that they wouldn't be pleased with me using it. I told her i had sent an email about it and i was waiting for a reply from the artist, because i really wanted to have one made. She then sent me a different email to get in touch with the artist and told me a price for making a custom one just for me, that well blew me away. Yet still i sent him an email asking for permission and a plea for a lower price considering my tail. I also have been looking all over deviant art for mermaid artist with could make me a logo for cheaper price as well. And i will be continuing to look i don't have any money at the moment other than my mermaid tail money. So i am hoping for a price i can actually achieve. At the price of maybe one visit to the plasma donation center? If you know anyone who could make me a cool logo or have any ideas please comment.

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    I'd be willing to try making a logo. I procrastinate a lot, so its likely that I won't get around to it, but I'd be willing to try if I have any time eventually.

i draw mermaids a LOT and i actually made a logo for my bff's mom for her boutique (Manners Boutique)Name:  2 (16)2.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  69.8 KB,,i could sketch up some things u had in mind if u like,,u wouldn't even have to pay me!
    I Believe

Really Malinghi? How much would you charge for it? I really am tight on money but i can donate again to save for 10-50 dollars. Since College is around the corner i can't go to the plasma center daily as i was before to get my tail.

You make logo's too jukumer ? If you come up with a cool logo can i see it? : 0

of course,,ill draw up some samples and just tell me what u think!
    I Believe

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I have spoken to that artist who did your image before, I dont think he'd say yes, haha just cuz he sells it as a print and in calendars etc.

Anyway, I got someone on DA to draw me one by posting in my journals asking and in the forums. I was willing to pay but she donated her skills instead of money for my tail