Swamp fish noises intensify

How much is that Sirenia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kishiko View Post
    How much is that Sirenia?

Around $5 I think
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

Imma have to get some of that how well/ easily does it come off when you want it to?
    Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by OceanWhisper View Post
    Imma have to get some of that how well/ easily does it come off when you want it to?
    As long as you have some makeup remover it comes off fairly easy
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

I'll definitely try that! Mine is almost out anyway Oh while I'm thinking about it, the necklace that you got me for my secret Santa gift, do you know if it's water safe? (Sorry to derail lol)

Sent from my shellphone using Mertalk

sucks that we don't get covergirl in the UK... looked up how much it'd be to get via amazon uk aaand it works out at like £20 inc postage. So like $30. For a single mascara.

*facepalm*
    User previously known as "Kat Arnold".

- Mermaid Lilium Fanpage -
    - Photography Fanpage -

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lilium View Post
    sucks that we don't get covergirl in the UK... looked up how much it'd be to get via amazon uk aaand it works out at like £20 inc postage. So like $30. For a single mascara.

*facepalm*
    I would ship it to you if it's cheaper that way

Id love to try the UD cannonball one, but they didn't have it at my Sephora

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Pearl View Post
    Id love to try the UD cannonball one, but they didn't have it at my Sephora

Usually when Sephora doesn't have something they typically carry in larger stores, or are just out of the product, they can offer to have it shipped to the store for free, or give you a code to put in on their website for free shipping to your house. I've had that happen a few times with different products myself! So ask a sales rep

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

I get my UD cannonball mascara from ultra
    Mermaid Enora

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Enora View Post
    I get my UD cannonball mascara from ultra
    No Ultas in Canada, so I have to go with what I can get at Sephora or Shoppers Drug Mart.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Elle's Avatar
    Follow Elle On Twitter
    Visit Elle's Youtube Channel
    4 more days till UD products hit the shelves near me... I'm going mad

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    "Will you walk a little faster?" said a Whiting to a Snail
    "There's a Porpoise right behind us and he's treading on my tail!"

Tail making progress http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...-making-a-tail

too bad about no ultas.
    Mermaid Enora

Wes i might take you up on that lol tbh there's a bunch of USA only mascaras that people have listed on here that i'd like to try at some point but I'd have to get via ebay or amazon. I might just wait until next merfest and make some time to go shopping properly for makeup xD

What frustrates me to no end is the fact that MUFE is not in any shops over her... I think there's a MUFE shop in london... but that's expensive and a long trip to get to >_< if only MUFE would come to selfridges *Sigh* I don't mind ordering makeup online but only when I have swatched the colours in person or it's a well reviewed eyeshadow palette etc
    User previously known as "Kat Arnold".

- Mermaid Lilium Fanpage -
    - Photography Fanpage -

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lilium View Post
    Wes i might take you up on that lol tbh there's a bunch of USA only mascaras that people have listed on here that i'd like to try at some point but I'd have to get via ebay or amazon. I might just wait until next merfest and make some time to go shopping properly for makeup xD

What frustrates me to no end is the fact that MUFE is not in any shops over her... I think there's a MUFE shop in london... but that's expensive and a long trip to get to >_< if only MUFE would come to selfridges *Sigh* I don't mind ordering makeup online but only when I have swatched the colours in person or it's a well reviewed eyeshadow palette etc
    Yeah, no problem! It would probably be cost effective for you to make a list for me to pick up for you and send over together. Anyways its a standing offer

Ok, I just can't recommend this one enough... One that definately don't smudge cause it just can't! Kanebo's 38 degrees mascara, it creates a bit rubber-like cover on your every lash, and when you want to remove it you just wash your face with warm water and gently pull on top of your lashes. Pulling sounds a bit hard, but you really don't need to use force, I have very thin and sensitive eyelashes but they haven't suffer at all. This is the only mascara which have been working perfectly for me I used it when my mum recommended it since she have had these problems with mascara smudging on her eyelid after a long day, and you know, waterproof mascara doesn't work for that because it's the grease on your own skin what causes the smudging and waterproof mascara is usually removed with oily cleaners. But this mascara is perfect also for that and then I realized that this is the one which fits perfectly underwater too
    Frosty Mermaid from the lonely Lapland <3

* Etsy * Youtube * Facebook * Instagram *

This is all you need! It will take several layers but it doesn't flake or run. ) actually you can wear it for a week at a time to get a good build up) The downside is you're going to need several coats because since then, but again it's stays on perfectly.

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Sabrina the Selkie's Avatar
    Chicago (brrrrr... warm up already, lake!)
    That is actually seriously great info!

Hey Iona, any update on that mascara?
    The SeaGlass Siren