Hi everyone! It's Stevi. I just want to take a second to say a few things. Firstly, I want every single one of my fans to know, without you, Fish Butts would still be an idea stuck in my head.

Secondly, current customers that's orders are past due, thank you for sticking with me and even though it's frustrating, waiting it out. I know you've waited far longer than you ever should have had to and I am sincerely sorry for that, but you WILL receive the tail you ordered. T

hirdly, to future customers, please do not be afraid to order from Fish Butts. While I understand your concerns, Fish Butts hit a rough patch, it can happen to anyone, but future orders are placed under the grounds that you understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions of the sale. You will receive a tail if you order one. I promise you that.

And Lastly, to all the people hating on Fish Butts right now: YES, I am going through some things that have caused my previous orders to be late and YES I am still taking new orders. When a business gets behind it does not completely shut down til it catches up. It still continues to operate and catches up simultaneously. Yes, it will take time but YES it will get done. I know none of you know me personally or can even begin to understand what I am going through in this point in my life, but it's also no one's business. Forgive me for being brash on the subject but I am still suffering through a massive amount of turmoil and still managing to get up every day and do what needs done. So please, short of begging, I am asking for a little more understanding on the subject. If you have a heart, use it, and realize, everyone goes through tough times. Tough times do not make the person, how you get through them is what makes us who we are. And those of you that do know me, know what's going on and that I am more than exhausting my strength as a person to overcome these issues and reclaim my life at it's former glory. So haters, I know you will continue to hate and continue to act like you never struggled once in your life for any reason, but remember, when you judge someone on hard times you're only asking karma to heap the hard times on you.
Thank you everyone, for your time.
With all the drama that has been going on recently Stevi has been keeping an eye on whats been happening on the page, what threw her for a loop was a certain Merman, who decided to post a super nasty message which was in fact not needed to be posted to the page. She's sick and tired of the drama with certain people, yet Raven, Jesse and a few other tailmakers get along with her just fine. I agree with her avoiding drama as much as possible. This is why I am not commenting on any posts or such, when it comes to drama. Im done with it, i have bigger issues than to sit here and add more fuel to the drama fire. Thats just my 2 cents.