Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mermaid Spain

Pues encantada!

Acabo de pedir las monofin de Mahina... estan bien de precio en amazon spain.. pero no se que tallaje darán de pie. Yo gasto un 38-39 y he cogido la M, porque la L no estaba disponible. Así que a ver si llegan esta semana y veo que tal.
    Ya os contaré!

Voy a comprar un par de colas y posiblemente las tunee para este verano... Supongo que mas que mermaid, I am a "NerdMaid" jajajjaa LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SireNaia View Post
    Pues encantada!

Acabo de pedir las monofin de Mahina... estan bien de precio en amazon spain.. pero no se que tallaje darán de pie. Yo gasto un 38-39 y he cogido la M, porque la L no estaba disponible. Así que a ver si llegan esta semana y veo que tal.
    Ya os contaré!

Voy a comprar un par de colas y posiblemente las tunee para este verano... Supongo que mas que mermaid, I am a "NerdMaid" jajajjaa LOL
    Ojo que Faithonthebass es la Nerdmaid oficial XDDDDDDDDD

Estaba pensando en cogerme la magitail pro para así pasarme más adelante a la Mahina... ya nos contarás qué tal.

~Neerai Every, the Pirate Mermaid~

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Pod of Cali
    Hola, estoy en barcelona.....alguien en las cercanías? Estuve fuera de mernetwork buen tiempo.... Tengo la merfin de mahina y espero con ansias el verano.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Hola MerMariam! Actualmente estoy en Reino Unido pero posiblemente para octubre vuelva a España.

En Barcelona dónde sueles ir a nadar?

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Pod of Cali
    Quote Originally Posted by Neerai View Post
    Hola MerMariam! Actualmente estoy en Reino Unido pero posiblemente para octubre vuelva a España.

En Barcelona dónde sueles ir a nadar?
    Hola!, pues llevo poco aqui y aun no voy el clima no es favorable, pero si lo hago con regularidad

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Heyy , just thought I’d jump in and say I’m now in Spain permanently - came from the uk but lived here when I was little. I’m down costa tropical/sol. So far has been a super spot for mermaiding. Will be offering ‘mercations’ next season for anyone who wants accommodation food and transport etc around to various swim locations. Also thought I might add I make silicone mermaid tails. You can find my tails and other work at Merthology creations on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, And the website Merthologycreations.com. Feel free to get in contact with me about litterally anything as would like to get to know some people down here 🙃

Wow! I know your work! So happy knowing you are now in Spain. At the moment I'm living in the UK, but I'm coming back to Spain next October.

Por otro lado, chicas, he creado un canal de YouTube sobre mermaiding en español. Acabo de abrirlo y quería saber si os gustaría que hablase de algún tema en concreto, o si os gustaría colaborar de alguna manera. Os dejo el enlace por si os apetece suscribiros!

Lo he llamado "Sireneando", ¡espero que os guste!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8G..._as=subscriber

Wow! I know your work! So happy knowing you are now in Spain. At the moment I'm living in the UK, but I'm coming back to Spain next October.
    Yup I couldn’t take England for another year , mermaiding is near on impossible unless I wanted to freeze in the sea, I was always cold and a large influencer if whey i moved back is the conditions to produce the silicone products in are much better here than in the Uk, it was almost always too cold or wet - or both - and the silicone just wouldn’t cure. So happy the be back now. Happyto hear it for you

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Yup I couldn’t take England for another year , mermaiding is near on impossible unless I wanted to freeze in the sea, I was always cold and a large influencer if whey i moved back is the conditions to produce the silicone products in are much better here than in the Uk, it was almost always too cold or wet - or both - and the silicone just wouldn’t cure. So happy the be back now. Happyto hear it for you

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app
    I only use my tail at the moment on the swimming pool of the Hotel where my husband works so... Yes. I tried to go one day to Brighton but UGH the stones!! Was the worst beach day of my life hahahahaa!
    So... I'm coming back to Spain! Wo-hoo! Now it's your turn to learn Spanish

I only use my tail at the moment on the swimming pool of the Hotel where my husband works so... Yes. I tried to go one day to Brighton but UGH the stones!! Was the worst beach day of my life hahahahaa!
    So... I'm coming back to Spain! Wo-hoo! Now it's your turn to learn Spanish
    Ahah yes. When I was younger I lived her and knew Spanish practically backwards but now ummm 11 years out of practice. It is still in there but it’s just being around the right kind of people for me to be able to access that box of information in my brain aha

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Ahah yes. When I was younger I lived her and knew Spanish practically backwards but now ummm 11 years out of practice. It is still in there but it’s just being around the right kind of people for me to be able to access that box of information in my brain aha

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    It will be easy for you if you go to local shops and try to use it!