Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introducing myself since i just registered here :)

Salut et bien venue!

Welcome to the MerNetwork. It's nice meeting other newbies and LGBTQ folk.
    Mermaid Talise ~ (User formerly known as Mahina.)

I am the lorelei, dreamy and romantic~

New mer, still trying to find her tail.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Usagi's Avatar
    French. Merman. *twitch* haha I'm learning French right now...and mermen are super cool. They're like a novelty. Haha If you ever end up in Los Angeles...watch out, because I might kidnap you! Hehe
    Do you want this anemone to sting you?
    ......yes!

Welcome! As you can clearly see we are all obsessed her not that its a bad thing I am also gay and I'm glad to see other out Mers join our community! If you have any questions feel free to ask!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold,
    There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    ~ETSY: Trove by the Sea~Google +~FACEBOOK~
    mermaidmarissa.studios@gmail.com

"Imagine a life of wonder"

Oui ce serait très sympa de se voir !
    Par contre il faudra attendre un peu : je suis en pleine periode d'exam+rendu de mon mémoire de 2ème année de master (encore sur les sirènes^^)+ des tonnes de dossiers à envoyer d'ici la mi mai...
    Mais début Juin je serais libre comme l'air lol, on se recontacte d'ici là
    Tu feras un super merman !

^ xD oh geeze ACTUAL FRENCH!

Nice to meet you! Hope you find the boyfriend/merman of your dreams and the tail of your dreams too :'D
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook

@ Mahina.. Thanks for your message. I'm glad to be here in the community and a part of the LGBTQ folks.

@ Sydthefairebrat.. Hahahaha. Your message made me smile.
    So us, french mermen, are a novelty? That's the first i'm hearing such a thing but i'm flattered. Thank you very much! As for Los Angeles, i'm afraid i won't be there anytime soon but i wish i could because it's one of the dream places i want to visit one day in my lifetime. In the meantime, i can offer you my help for your french if necessary.

@ Mermaid Marissa.. Thanks! I can see the obsession but in a very good way hahaha!
    I realise that people, here, really care about the newbies and that's really cool because i wasn't sure to be seen. That was silly of me and i'm glad to be wrong. I have a lot of questions but i will take my time to ask because i don't wanna skip steps. In the process, we can get to know each other.

@ Claire the french mermaid.. Merci pour ton compliment! J'espère effectivement donner une bonne impression une fois que j'aurais officiellement ma queue.
    Pas de souci pour tes exams et ton mémoire, j'ai été étudiant avant et je sais ce qu'est la pression. On attendra tranquillement Juin pour se voir, j'attends ça avec impatience!

@ Kanti.. My, my.. Is being french such a rare thing in the community?
    Suddenly i feel naked with all those gazes looking at me, hungrily... I feel like i'm gonna be eaaaaten... Mommyyy! LOOOL
    More seriously, it's nice to meet you too. I do hope to find a boyfriend someday but until that, i can start the process to get the tail of my dream. I have some ideas but i don't know where to start. It seems like there are so many to consider and think about but with your help and the community's, i want to make this dream come true.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Tasha Mermaid's Avatar
    Add Tasha Mermaid on Facebook
    Well i see we have a new merman ......i love seeing new merman (never can have to many merman, gay or straight)

*swims around excitedly* Welcome to the Community

I am glad that something good came from that show and that it brought us a fellow mer, i didn't get to see it myself (it didn't air in australia *sob sob*)
    I am from Sydney Australia myself, it is lovely to meet you, make yourself at home

I dont speak any french though i do know what "Je'tairme" means (i figure i spelt that wrong, sorry about that) ^_^

Feel free to add me as a friend, i love making new friends

G'day from Aussieland, may you make many friends and find your perfect tail.
    User formerly known as "Mermaid Lunali".
    o0o0oTasha Mermaid o0o0o
    ......................The Aussie Mermaid​.............................

Senior Member Euro Pod Azurin Luna's Avatar
    Add Azurin Luna on Facebook
    Wee, another European mer Welcome!

Seems I need to brush up my french too... really sucked at it at school, even after 3 years.
    Your imagination is your only limit