Hi everyone,

I own a tail from Merberry.
Swam in it only once this summer, though. What can I say- first of all, I can't say anything negative about the payment and the communication with Amanda, she always replied, and I got my tail in time.

The look is quite nice for this reasonable prize ( I think I paid 450 bucks) , although I modified the tail a little bit when it arrived- the dorsal fin on my Splash tail wasn't quite as nicely clipped so I took some scissors, and some ALEX, and re-did- it.

When the tail arrived, it was really sticky and I was really afraid and had to very carefully (literally) "rip" it before I had a flat, usable tail- this was quite heart-stopping at times so I would recommend Amanda to use a bit more powder to prevent it from sticking so much on the journey ;-)

Next negative point I have: The size of the fluke didn't fit my Monofin, also I told her I own a Finis Rapid- the positive thing again about this is that it fit my German Mermaid fluke ( I can't recall the name right now, you know ...the little fabric tails;-)) perfectly.

Next point: swimming in it! I got so many positive comments how great the tail looked on me, and it really fit me perfectly!
But it quickly fills with water and then keeping it on becomes hard at times, so that's why I need a belt next time I use it.

Final statement: Relatively nice quality for a reasonable prize if you want a realistic-looking latex tail. But swimming in my magictail was way more fun because you don't lose it. But perfect for dry fotoshoots ;-)