Thread: Im' really starting to HATE FishButts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blocking people who are asking questions is not fair, ESPECIALLY if they're a customer.
    If Stevi wants to stop all the "drama" oriented around her business then she needs to start delivering on her promises.
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook

Winged Mermaid- Yeah me and my mother tried to repot to paypal, but paypal said that it if there was a problem I should have said something 45 days after purchase, were going to call paypal tomorrow. Thank you for the advice

Kanti- Thank you! It's completely unprofessional, to block customers for answers on their orders/refund! I told my mother I was blocked, and she got very upset... She wants me to get all my friends to spam her page. But I don't know if I want to do that. They all think my mermaid dream is stupid, I'm embarrassed that I ordered a tail in November, told ALL my friends about it, and still no tail... They'll think I'm stupid for buying from her, and for having such silly dreams .
    It seems like a lot of people on mernetwork know Stevi, and they're like Oh well shes a nice person, etc. Easy for you all to say when you all have a mermaid tail, while I'm sitting here just LOOKING at pretty mermaid tails online Sorry for being a bit dramatic, but it's how I feel...

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidAvalon View Post
    I told my mother I was blocked, and she got very upset... She wants me to get all my friends to spam her page. But I don't know if I want to do that. They all think my mermaid dream is stupid, I'm embarrassed that I ordered a tail in November, told ALL my friends about it, and still no tail... They'll think I'm stupid for buying from her, and for having such silly dreams .
    It seems like a lot of people on mernetwork know Stevi, and they're like Oh well shes a nice person, etc. Easy for you all to say when you all have a mermaid tail, while I'm sitting here just LOOKING at pretty mermaid tails online Sorry for being a bit dramatic, but it's how I feel...
    Personally, I don't have tail but that just gives me more time to read reviews and be extra sure of where i make my (distant) future purchase. I'm really sorry, she blocked you. That really doesn't sound professional. And I'm sure Stevi is a nice person but (from my personal observation) her list of impatient people is growing. I don't think spamming her page would help. Dont worry about your friends opinion on YOUR dreams. If they think its silly, well that's what they think. What matters is what YOU think of your dreams. Is there a certain amount time that she takes to make her products? Did she give you a time as to when it would be done?
    Mermaid Eris~
    Open the oyster that is your heart
    Accept the grain of sand that is love
    And blossom into the beautiful pearl you know you can be.