Page 189 of 191 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191 LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 3804

Thread: Finfolk Productions: anyone ordered a tail from them? I just did!

Were you the 1 that gave that advice earlier?!? I saw that! Maybe I should go xl ? I’m the last measurements on the large right now. Does the neoprene loosen in the water? I tend to slim down in the summer because I swim 2-4 times a week. I’m actually looking @ the Mermaid Linden adult monofin I have the Childs size for my swim tails tail it’s not an exact fit but I love ❤️ floppy fins and to me it has great propulsion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    I was the last measurements in M and I found mine too small. What I did was take outt he elastic waist band, and get a smaller monofin, and then it was perfect.
    I am in-between an small and a medium. What is the best option for me?

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Hey guys! Official word from the FinFolk team is that if even ONE of your measurements is for a different size, buy the larger size.

The measurements given for each size already include the maximum stretch for that size. So if you buy the smaller size it will not fit. Get a larger size and tailor it down instead.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Currently deciding on a color/design and saving up for my first tail!

Sorry for double-posting, here is a pic and all the sizing advice available!

I re-measured and got the exact measurements for small except the length. My ankles to waist is 43 in”. Is that a cause for concern? I am planning on ordering during the release on one of their new lines. How long do they take to ship on average?

Quote Originally Posted by KTMaggs View Post
    I re-measured and got the exact measurements for small except the length. My ankles to waist is 43 in”. Is that a cause for concern? I am planning on ordering during the release on one of their new lines. How long do they take to ship on average?

Are you very tall or leggy? That could mean the tail could sit lower on your hips rather than at your natural waist. Depending on what monofin you use in the tail, you could potentially position yourself deeper into the fluke to combat your height and have it sit up closer to your waist.

As for shipping time let me find it and get back to you. Generally they are presales but this time it's just a regular sale so it should be a matter of days to my knowledge.

Thank you so much for the detailed answer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like the order processing time at FinFolk is currently 7-10 days

Fall line sale announcement!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Delphinidae's Avatar
    Wow, the new tails look so cool! I may get a FinFolk someday and I just might go for the Voodoo one!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

I'm partial to the Oracle myself

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Delphinidae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MeliPixie View Post
    I'm partial to the Oracle myself

Yeah, and it looks even better on the model!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

The oracle is gorgeous.

Sorry for double-posting, here is a pic and all the sizing advice available!

Now I am worried that I ordered the wrong size! I couldn’t find the measuring guid on the sight! So i ordered a small! And I think I need bigger! Especially when Raina says she got a medium and it’s tight! Wish I would have seen this first!

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Now I am worried that I ordered the wrong size! I couldn’t find the measuring guid on the sight! So i ordered a small! And I think I need bigger! Especially when Raina says she got a medium and it’s tight! Wish I would have seen this first!

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app
    The sizing guide should be on each product page, scroll through the photos and it should be the last one If you ordered the wrong size and it has not shipped yet, email the team at info@finfolkproductions.com and make sure to include your order number, they may have enough inventory to switch your order before sending it out. If it has already shipped, wait for it to arrive and try it on. If it fits, great! If not, email the team about exchanging it for the correct size or returning it.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    yea email them asap!

The sizing guide should be on each product page, scroll through the photos and it should be the last one If you ordered the wrong size and it has not shipped yet, email the team at info@finfolkproductions.com and make sure to include your order number, they may have enough inventory to switch your order before sending it out. If it has already shipped, wait for it to arrive and try it on. If it fits, great! If not, email the team about exchanging it for the correct size or returning it.

I ordered before they had the actual pic of the tail and size guide up! I already emailed them! Have not gotten a response yet! They still have medium available on the sight so I hope they can switch it! Talk to someone who has a small and says it’s tight and she’s about 40 pounds lighter than I am!

They told me to order the medium and then cancel the order for the small but I don’t have enough money to order another tail! It took everything I currently saved just to order one! Currently trying to get this sorted with them! I feel like such an idiot! I wish I would have gotten it right the first time! I know I’m a pain for them to deal with especially when there are prob others whom have the same problems adding to their work load !!!

Perhaps ask them if you can cancel the order first instead? So you can afford to order the correct size?

If anyone is interested, here's my first swim video in my Neverland Tail. It isn't long, but has some nice shots.

Page 189 of 191 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191 LastLast