Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190
Results 3,781 to 3,785 of 3785

Thread: Finfolk Productions: anyone ordered a tail from them? I just did!

Beautiful I can't wait to one day get a FinFolk fabric tail

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Currently deciding on a color/design and saving up for my first tail!

Quote Originally Posted by MeliPixie View Post
    Perhaps ask them if you can cancel the order first instead? So you can afford to order the correct size?

Once they got to my email today we exchanged several over about 2 hours and they canceled my first order and once the money comes back to my account I will order the right size! They were totally amazing !!!! While I as a customer was a complete idiot !!! Canít wait to get my tail now !!! Wondering if the matching sports bra can be used in the water with the tail ??? Itís gonna be so fun !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMer View Post
    If anyone is interested, here's my first swim video in my Neverland Tail. It isn't long, but has some nice shots.
    Beautiful !!!! How do you like it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Once they got to my email today we exchanged several over about 2 hours and they canceled my first order and once the money comes back to my account I will order the right size! They were totally amazing !!!! While I as a customer was a complete idiot !!! Canít wait to get my tail now !!! Wondering if the matching sports bra can be used in the water with the tail ??? Itís gonna be so fun !!!

Well I'm glad they were able to fix this for you! I don't know about their exact sports bras, but I swim in my FinFolk leggings and a regular sports bra. The bra does not hold up quite as well as the leggings, I have to buy a new one every season, but the leggings are amazing! So if their bras are the material or quality as their leggings, I would say give it a try! I think they are intended to be swimwear

Currently deciding on a color/design and saving up for my first tail!

I just ordered the Oracle!! I’m so excited, this is a big jump from a Sun Tails Mermaid to a FinFolk Mermaid!!