Page 1 of 191 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Finfolk Productions: anyone ordered a tail from them? I just did!

Finfolk Productions: anyone ordered a tail from them? I just did!

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone out there owns a tail from Finfolk yet. I liked their page on Facebook and have been eyeballing their Kickstarter page for a while now: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...aii-experience

Anyway, I have been wanting a realistic/silicone mermaid tail for a REALLY long time now but have been hesitating due to the price. But I messaged Finfolk on Facebook this morning to ask a few questions about their tails, the Kickstarter campaign, and the time frame of actually receiving a tail if I ordered one, and they were VERY prompt and helpful in replying. I messaged back and forth with them for a while and they answered all my questions about prices, colors, customization, and measuring. This was, in fact, what caused me to decide to order from them rather than Merbellas, whose tails I have been drooling over for a long time now. The Finfolk tails look very well-made and beautiful, and it is clear that the girls take a lot of pride in their work. They are willing and enthusiastic about working with me to make my dream tail and I am sooo excited, I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Wow, congrats! I don't think anyone here has ordered a FinFolk tail yet but they do seem like wonderful people to work with! I can't wait to see your tail; will you share color schemes or are they a secret?

I haven't nailed down my exact design yet but I know it will be mostly blue with gold accents. I will let everyone know how the tail turns out. I can't wait! They said I should have it by around June, when their Kickstarter campaign finishes.

Fantastic! I can't wait to read your review. Their work that I've seen so far is so gorgeous. What monofin?

Their standard tail comes with a Rapid, but I wanted a Competitor so I'm paying a little bit more. Very reasonable, though. I already have a Rapid that I've had for a couple years and I really like it, it's great for training, but I don't like how they look in mermaid tails. And if I'm going to be shelling out (haha) for a full silicone tail, I might as well go the whole way. So excited!

Ooh, yes, the competitor I feel is definitely the way to go! <3 I'm excited for you! I'm curious, do they do extra fins?

Yep, they do. Don't know too much about that yet because I haven't decided if I want them or not.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Tula's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Tula On Twitter Add Mermaid Tula on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Tula on Tumblr
    Oh keep us updated! I've been thinking about getting one of their tails!
    Hi! I'm Sam, aka Mermaid Tula, aka Comatose Angel.
    Hey everyone. I just opened my store on Facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/tulastidepool

Mermaid Tula's Facebook Page

User previously know as "Comatose_Angel"

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Miel's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Miel's Youtube Channel
    Wow, Let us know when it comes and how it looks! I would love to see a Finfolk tail. I love their texture!

I will of course let everyone know how it looks! I'm so excited!

When will you get it by?

They told me I should hopefully have it by June!

Congrats! I've seen their work in person and it is STUNNING.
    Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air… - Emerson

>{

www.facebook.com/
    TheModernMermaid

http://sirenizeme.wordpress.com/

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    That is super exciting!
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

We are SO excited to get you your tail. It has been a pleasure working with you.
    Please help Finfolk Productions grow! Like our business page at http://www.facebook.com/FinfolkProductions

SO cool! I just saw how Mermaid Cydney got hers!

Mermaid Cydney ordered from MerNation tails.

Oh. derp. ;\ That was a mistake there, ahaha. xD Oops.

Depending on pricing for a more basic tail without extra fins, I'm just about sold on these girls.
    Feel free to friend me on Facebook