Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3590

Thread: Finfolk Productions: anyone ordered a tail from them? I just did!

Senior Member Pod of Cali badkidbebe's Avatar
    None on my end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got an update that it's scheduled to be finished at the end of August/early September. I can't wait to start getting picture updates. That's when it's going to really feel like it's happening.

Senior Member Pod of Cali badkidbebe's Avatar
    Jake! That's awesome!!! I can't wait to see it!!! When was your original production date? Nov 2016?

I should email them again about mine. I wanted to have a birthday pool /"untailing" party thats in September!

Quote Originally Posted by badkidbebe View Post
    Jake! That's awesome!!! I can't wait to see it!!! When was your original production date? Nov 2016?

I should email them again about mine. I wanted to have a birthday pool /"untailing" party thats in September!

My original production date was October 2016. Yours was August, right? If my new date is end of August/early September, then your tail should be right around the corner.

Just got this reply in Basecamp from my qn in March:

Hey Nicole!
    Yes, we have started to use color changing paint on our tails. This shouldn't be an issue to add to your tail. We are currently on an 18+ month wait time for all silicone orders. This being said please feel free to keep updating your designs and asking questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

I'm not sure what 18+ month wait means at the moment, will wait on a reply... but does that mean I can only expect it some time next year....? My original production date was Nov 16.

I agree with you Mermaid Marius she is skilled and good at it, she should have been able to come up with her own ideas and designs not duplicate or steal their, the twins worked very hard to make their tails unique to each clients dream tail for someone to just come and take it, but thats just me saying.

Hey guys, at what stage in the process did you get given an estimated completion month for your tails from FF? I've been on Basecamp for over 6 months and haven't heard a peep. I just want to know a rough timeline. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Salty View Post
    Hey guys, at what stage in the process did you get given an estimated completion month for your tails from FF? I've been on Basecamp for over 6 months and haven't heard a peep. I just want to know a rough timeline. Any ideas?
    Hi Mermaid Salty, can't really remember when they informed me on my initial production month but it was a couple of months after I made my deposit. I'm still awaiting my revised production month as of now. Have you dropped them a message?

Quote Originally Posted by NaiaMarina View Post
    Hi Mermaid Salty, can't really remember when they informed me on my initial production month but it was a couple of months after I made my deposit. I'm still awaiting my revised production month as of now. Have you dropped them a message?

Hi NaiaMarina, Thanks for your reply. I have been adding comments to basecamp (because I really didn't want to add to the 1000s of emails and DMs they must recieve) but I think I will shoot them an email. I understand how busy they are, but it's a bit disheartening to see extremely active social media, mythic tails rolling out the wazoo and hearing zip about a custom silicone after all this time. Everyone keeps asking me "when?" and I literally have no idea. People think I'm being scammed. I know I am not but that is how it appears to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Salty View Post
    Hi NaiaMarina, Thanks for your reply. I have been adding comments to basecamp (because I really didn't want to add to the 1000s of emails and DMs they must recieve) but I think I will shoot them an email. I understand how busy they are, but it's a bit disheartening to see extremely active social media, mythic tails rolling out the wazoo and hearing zip about a custom silicone after all this time. Everyone keeps asking me "when?" and I literally have no idea. People think I'm being scammed. I know I am not but that is how it appears to others.
    Yea, send them an email. That is what I did before their latest reply after months of no response.

I know exactly what you mean. Same thing gg on on my side as well. Everyone is curious to see my tail and they wonder if I've been scammed as well haha! Don't fret. Just gotta be patient, that's all we can do When u do get a reply on your production month do update! It's exciting to read about updates from fellow merfolk