Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185
Results 3,681 to 3,684 of 3684

Thread: Finfolk Productions: anyone ordered a tail from them? I just did!

Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Has anyone ordered a Mythic recently, and if so, have you heard anything? I ordered one on black Friday and was promised shipping updates but have so far received... nothing. I've emailed before I ordered asking for clarification on a mistake on the item's description but heard nothing back, I took a chance and bought it anyway. I don't even know if it's been shipped yet. Is Finfolk known for really bad customer service or is it just me?

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Holly View Post
    Has anyone ordered a Mythic recently, and if so, have you heard anything? I ordered one on black Friday and was promised shipping updates but have so far received... nothing. I've emailed before I ordered asking for clarification on a mistake on the item's description but heard nothing back, I took a chance and bought it anyway. I don't even know if it's been shipped yet. Is Finfolk known for really bad customer service or is it just me?
    I just received part of my shipment from my Black Friday order so I'd expect to hear something soon and if you still don't, email them. They're still a small company and trying to expand, so customer responses can be painfully slow. It doesn't help that Mythics seem to be a pain to mail anyway and its December which is an incredibly busy month for postage.

Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer Coralia View Post
    I just received part of my shipment from my Black Friday order so I'd expect to hear something soon and if you still don't, email them. They're still a small company and trying to expand, so customer responses can be painfully slow. It doesn't help that Mythics seem to be a pain to mail anyway and its December which is an incredibly busy month for postage.
    True, okay thanks. I just have to learn to be patient.

Sent from my SM-J327P using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Holly View Post
    True, okay thanks. I just have to learn to be patient.

Sent from my SM-J327P using MerNetwork mobile app
    Apparently they were waiting on shipping supplies. So hopefully you'll have a notification by tomorrow if you haven't received anything yet. <3