Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185
Results 3,681 to 3,684 of 3684

Thread: Finfolk Productions: anyone ordered a tail from them? I just did!

  1. #3681
    Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    69
    Has anyone ordered a Mythic recently, and if so, have you heard anything? I ordered one on black Friday and was promised shipping updates but have so far received... nothing. I've emailed before I ordered asking for clarification on a mistake on the item's description but heard nothing back, I took a chance and bought it anyway. I don't even know if it's been shipped yet. Is Finfolk known for really bad customer service or is it just me?

  2. #3682
    Senior Member Pod of Cali
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Holly View Post
    Has anyone ordered a Mythic recently, and if so, have you heard anything? I ordered one on black Friday and was promised shipping updates but have so far received... nothing. I've emailed before I ordered asking for clarification on a mistake on the item's description but heard nothing back, I took a chance and bought it anyway. I don't even know if it's been shipped yet. Is Finfolk known for really bad customer service or is it just me?
    I just received part of my shipment from my Black Friday order so I'd expect to hear something soon and if you still don't, email them. They're still a small company and trying to expand, so customer responses can be painfully slow. It doesn't help that Mythics seem to be a pain to mail anyway and its December which is an incredibly busy month for postage.

  3. #3683
    Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer Coralia View Post
    I just received part of my shipment from my Black Friday order so I'd expect to hear something soon and if you still don't, email them. They're still a small company and trying to expand, so customer responses can be painfully slow. It doesn't help that Mythics seem to be a pain to mail anyway and its December which is an incredibly busy month for postage.
    True, okay thanks. I just have to learn to be patient.

    Sent from my SM-J327P using MerNetwork mobile app

  4. #3684
    Senior Member Pod of Cali
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Holly View Post
    True, okay thanks. I just have to learn to be patient.

    Sent from my SM-J327P using MerNetwork mobile app
    Apparently they were waiting on shipping supplies. So hopefully you'll have a notification by tomorrow if you haven't received anything yet. <3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •