Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191
Results 3,801 to 3,804 of 3804

Thread: Finfolk Productions: anyone ordered a tail from them? I just did!

Please help..............I want to delete my account permanently....................................... .................................................. ........................ but there is no option for the same in my profile dashboard.

Admin Winged Mermaid is not responding to my requests for account deletion...

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy James View Post
    Please help..............I want to delete my account permanently....................................... .................................................. ........................ but there is no option for the same in my profile dashboard.

Admin Winged Mermaid is not responding to my requests for account deletion...

Accounts can’t be deleted. Just turn off notifications and unsubscribe so you don’t get any notifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

But accounts can be banned, right? I want to get my account banned so that it will remain inactive and nobody in future will get unauthorized access to it....

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy James View Post
    But accounts can be banned, right? I want to get my account banned so that it will remain inactive and nobody in future will get unauthorized access to it....
    They can, but that’s only if you do something serious. Banning accounts isn’t for people who just want to leave the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer