Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone out there owns a tail from Finfolk yet. I liked their page on Facebook and have been eyeballing their Kickstarter page for a while now: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...aii-experience

Anyway, I have been wanting a realistic/silicone mermaid tail for a REALLY long time now but have been hesitating due to the price. But I messaged Finfolk on Facebook this morning to ask a few questions about their tails, the Kickstarter campaign, and the time frame of actually receiving a tail if I ordered one, and they were VERY prompt and helpful in replying. I messaged back and forth with them for a while and they answered all my questions about prices, colors, customization, and measuring. This was, in fact, what caused me to decide to order from them rather than Merbellas, whose tails I have been drooling over for a long time now. The Finfolk tails look very well-made and beautiful, and it is clear that the girls take a lot of pride in their work. They are willing and enthusiastic about working with me to make my dream tail and I am sooo excited, I can't wait to see how it turns out!