Page 5 of 191 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Finfolk Productions: anyone ordered a tail from them? I just did!

Senior Member Union of Pods of the North Marie-Josie Cayer's Avatar
    Add Marie-Josie Cayer on Facebook
    Finfolk Productions has just release a YouTube video of their betta mermaid tail in active! Here`s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES7QDQrS_yo

Note: In action I should mean rather than active. Thanks!

Wooow, I really disliked the betta design when I saw it flat on the ground, but in the water it looks very realistic and pretty!

Senior Member Pod of The South Aziara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yulia View Post
    Wooow, I really disliked the betta design when I saw it flat on the ground, but in the water it looks very realistic and pretty!
    Yeah, this design is definitely at its best in the water. I wasn't overly impressed with the still photo, but now, I think this fluke is amazing!
    Also known as Salina Tideglow

Add Mermaid Syrena on Facebook
    FF is gonna be starting work on my tail THIS WEEK! *squee* I'm waaaay psyched!
    We're going to be working on a new kind of fluke- a fae-like one, and I'm going to be submitting my measurements on Thursday for the body to be cast.

I can't waaaaaaait. Tail euphoria is one of the best kinds of euphoria, IMO.
    User formerly known as "magickshewrote".

Syrena, Singapore's First Mermaid.“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” - Roald Dahl.

Join me at www.facebook.com/syrenaswims
    I'm Cara Clandestine (magickshewrote@gmail.com) on Facebook.

Senior Member Pod of The South Blondie's Avatar
    I'm very impressed with their beta fish tail! I thought it looked gorgeous but I was skeptical on how well it would actually work. I'm very impressed to see there's little drag on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Syrena View Post
    FF is gonna be starting work on my tail THIS WEEK! *squee* I'm waaaay psyched!
    We're going to be working on a new kind of fluke- a fae-like one, and I'm going to be submitting my measurements on Thursday for the body to be cast.

I can't waaaaaaait. Tail euphoria is one of the best kinds of euphoria, IMO.
    This is pretty much you right now hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by A French Merman View Post

Alex- EVERY excited cat gif ever made is pretty much me right now, haha!

Syrena, Singapore's First Mermaid.“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” - Roald Dahl.

Beautiful tail! And the Beta fish tail is just amazing. It seems to flow so gracefully through the water in that video.

Mermaid Kala, a co-worker, wants one of the beta tails. Maybe someday! They look incredible in the water though I wonder how much drag they might have?

Ugh I know it hasn't been long but I am dying for my tail. ;; It'll be the end of October before I see pictures though!
    Octavia: got married! Saving for a new tail! >u<b

FYI Mermaid Octavia: I have ordered a Finfolk silicone mermaid tail in End July and production date was due for this past week. Abby and Bryn postponed my tail`s production for another week or two since they are currently busy with other projects (heard they have a new fluke in the works). Just hopefully it will not affect your tail`s production date. Please PM if you want to speak more about it. Thank you!

Oh yes, I saw the new fluke and it's lovely but I hope you get your tail soon! The wait is agonizing so I can't imagine being in your shoes. <3

Before ordering a taik from Finfolk, I hoped greatly to receive a Fish Butt tail but to no avail, the wait was making me anxious and now I don`t want to see another scenario reocuring à la Fish Butt again. There`s an important amount of money being invested there and I don`t want to be disappointed! It will be one year on October 1st that Fish Butt owes me a partial silicone tail. Hope you get your dream tail soon and I did not had a sneak peak at their new fluke unfortunately.

I'm sure they'll show it soon. Syrena has it and it's quite beautiful. From what I can tell, they're almost done with her tail so I hope production on yours starts swiftly. Finfolk seems pretty fast when it comes to production. I know they're also helping with a local Renn Faire. I sent a PM to you so we can discuss your tail. I'm very excited for you!

I just made another payment on my tail, yay! Finfolk is moving studios to a bigger space and they mentioned on Facebook that everything should be in working order in 1-2 weeks. Hopefully this won't delay tail production but you never know!

I have sent in yesterday personal measurements (thanks to my mom to help out taking them) and I hope really soon seeing next step for mermaid tail process! Hope this move will not postpone their schedule and production.

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Arion View Post

hehe! Your gifs crack me up.

The tails I see from FinFolk have them quickly becoming a fave tailmaker. The betta just helps that. It's lovely in the water. I can be counted among those who thought it was an impressive design but wondered how well it would perform. It's so pretty!

Yes, Octavia- I'm so happy to have Abby and Bryn working on my tail that's gonna debut their new fluke! I'm in absolute love with it. I DO have progress pics (which people on my FB would have seen), but I think it's only fair to them to wait till I've pics of the final product- before I post it here. (as much as I already want to, lol)
    Also... I can't WAIT to see how your betta turns out!

I wanna see it all complete soon! It's so beautiful, Syrena! <3