Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mermaid Meetup 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by Mer_Adella View Post
    Just so everyone knows....the Pirate Festival will be in Grand Haven, MI August 5-11 and on the weekend (9-11) a few mermaids will be hanging out in the lagoon. I am to be one of them. I think there will be at least 3-4 each day. I know that I will be there the whole weekend. So that is always an option for coming. Plus I mean....Pirates! come on who better to hang out with? LOL anyways if you guys want more info just ask I will be happy to provide
    Hmmm we'll be on our way up for vacation in Glen Arbor around that time and we were just thinking our daughter was old enough for a festival, plus we'll have an exchange student from Russia with us and I so want to see you all in action. We might see if we can swing by and visit.

M

I will do my best to be there too. I am new to the forum and I would love to meet some mers in the area
    -Mermaid Luna

Quote Originally Posted by Mer_Adella View Post
    Just so everyone knows....the Pirate Festival will be in Grand Haven, MI August 5-11 and on the weekend (9-11) a few mermaids will be hanging out in the lagoon. I am to be one of them. I think there will be at least 3-4 each day. I know that I will be there the whole weekend. So that is always an option for coming. Plus I mean....Pirates! come on who better to hang out with? LOL anyways if you guys want more info just ask I will be happy to provide
    Sounds like fun. I am working on a Silicone tail right now. If I get it done in time I will definitely have to come on by for some mer-fun!!

"I am a siren, a mermaid"

Please follow me on FaceBook !